Chapter 3

My heart was beating so fast, I couldn't tell if i was having a heart attack or I was scared of Noah's reaction. Regret filled inside me, why did I decided to do this? 

"Boyfriend? What do you mean boyfriend?" Brittney asked. "Oh you mean boy who's a friend because you couldn't possibly have a boyfriend."

"Boyfriend as in we're in a relationship together and have been for a while now."

  Noah took my hand and held it. "She's my girlfriend Brittney and you better show her some respect or else I won't be your boy who's a friend anymore." He smirked. Relief came over me. He was going along with it, thank God. The best part was that, Brittney was speechless for the first time in her life.

"B-but how? Noah, she's so ew and your so not!" She screamed.  Noah held my hand tighter and it felt weird having a boy hold my hand for the first time. 

"I guess the world has a weird way of bring two people together." Noah said while glancing down at me and holding in a smirk; as was I.

Brittney screamed with frustration  and walked away, her clones followed her quickly and Noah let go of my hand to hold his stomach and start chuckling. I smiled at little. It was nice to beat her once again. "So, I'm assuming that you want in in our little deal?" Noah asked with a questionable look on his face.
I took a long sigh and agreed with him. "Yes, I want in our deal, but only for a while." He was going to say something but, I cut him off.

 "But, we're gonna have to lay some ground rules first." I said firmly as I crossed my arms and he copied.

 "And what rules would you like to imply in our relationship?" He asked. 

   "Well......." I said slowly, beginning to walk, thinking.
"Well then?" He mocked me. 

"Rule number one, you can't be seen with any other girl, if I hear rumors then the deals off and there goes your grade and I have no problem with that."

"Ouch." I heard him whisper as I continued.

"Number two in order to be a fake boyfriend you have to act like one so as much as I hate it we will have to be seen together everywhere- but only at school to make it seem believable and after school I can go back to hating you. Number three you ha-

"Wait, I have rules that I also like to bring up also. It's not only you." He said. I rolled my eyes. 

"I've only said two so far!" I exclaimed.

"Two more than I've had!" He argued jokingly.

"Ugh, Fine, what rules do you have?" I asked. 

"Well, you can't be a prude when we are together in public." He said.

 I opened my mouth and walked away.  "Asshole, I'm not a prude." I said in a jokingly way and started to walk away.

"Nora, come on, don't walk away I'm kidding."

We were outside the school courtyard now and I turned to face him. 

"I know, I know, I was just joking. Listen, we can make up a list of rules later but for now do we have a deal,we cannot break it, even if our secret gets out, only until we get what we asked for. Deal?" I held my hand out for him. He slowly reached for my hand and we shook on it.

"Deal."