Chapter 4

The rest of class I was staring at Brandon, admiring the features on his face. He was so handsome, I couldn't stop staring at him. He could get any girl he wants but, he chose me. That's just so weird to think about. Every time he caught me staring at him, he would wink at me. I bit my lip and blushed. I looked at the clock, just 30 more seconds until this class was over.

*DING DING*
About time. I took my time packing my stuff and as I was about to walk out the door,
"Nora!" Someone called out.

I turned around and I was facing Brandon. Brandon Baker was facing me. Hopefully I wouldn't scream or faint or make a fool of myself.
This chance might only happen once. I couldn't mess it up, I won't!

"Yes?" I said, trying to play it cool.

He smiled. Oh gosh, not that famous smile. His perfect straight white teeth flashes and I was so lost into his blue beautiful eyes.

"I was wondering if you're going to the party this Saturday?" He asked me. What party? And was he inviting me escort him to a party? I've never been to a party before.
"Nora?" Brandon said, catching my attention.

"Oh yeah, sorry. What party, i didn't hear about a party." I said truthfully.

"I thought your boyfriend told you about?" He said, catching me off guard.

"Who?"I asked and then I remembered.

"I was getting to the point of telling her." A voice came up. Noah. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pushed me closer to him. "Hey babe, how are you?" He asked me and gave my cheek a peck. Blegh

"I-i'm good." I mumbled. He was ruining my chance!

He smirked and then he glared at Brandon. A glare that caught my attention, he was giving him the death glare. I don't know why he was doing that but, it was weird.
"So, what was the party that you were about to tell me?" I said, catching their attention.

"Oh, I was wondering if you wanted to go. You know, so I could hang out with my girl." He said. He pulled me closer to him, he pushed the limit. He was acting a bit too much.

I just wanted to punch him but, i cannot make a scene. Brandon was looking at us like we were a couple of weirdos.

"Uh, sure why not.. Honey!" I blurt that last part out.

"Well, I guess I'll see you at the party. Bye." Brandon said, walking away. NO! Stupid Noah stupid, you ruined my moment. I growled quietly,

"Whoa there tiger." He joked. "Okay, dress causal to the party and I'll see you."

"Who said we were gonna go, we have to study tonight remember History?" His expression was filled with confusion. "You're failing?" He nodded.

"You agreed and people don't believe us, we have to make them think we are a couple." He said.

"How would you know you've never had an honest relationship in your life." I snapped.

"Hey!" He said back, "I'm only 18 I can have a little fun."

I fake puked and walked away.

"See you at eight!" He yelled.

"Over my dead body!" I yelled back.

°~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~°

I arrived at home and yelled out "Is anyone home?" No respond came through. I strolled down the kitchen to find something to eat and caught a note on the fridge door.

Connor and I went on a date, your dinner is in the oven and your brother is not going to be coming home so, be safe tonight.

I went to the oven and saw that mom made her famous lasagna. I took it and brought it to the table that I do my work on.
Couple hours passed and I was done with my homework and once again,

I don't have anything to do on a Friday night. "It's because you have no friends that's why." The voice inside my head chimed.

I laid down on my couch after I was done eating and just stared at the ceiling for five minutes until the doorbell rang. I groaned I hate answering the door when I'm alone in the house. You never know, it could a murder wanting to kill me or a robber wanting to take my stuff. The door opened to Noah who was standing there whistling loudly all dressed up. "What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Aren't you gonna invite me in?" He ignored my questioned and invited himself. I followed Noah to the kitchen and he was eating my leftover lasagna.

"Noah, once again. Why are you here in my house and how do you even know where I live?" I said.

He gave me the hold on finger and wiped his
mouth. "I'm here to take you to the party, remember?" He finally answered.

I hesitated at first but I figured what the heck studying can take a day off.

A realization came over. Wow, I'm going to my first real party. I was having doubts about the party, I mean anything could happen at a wild party. But, I shrugged and let it go. "Oh right. Okay then, let's go." I said.

When I was about to walk, he stopped me in my tracks. "Wait, you're going out like that?" He said harshly while looking me down. I felt sheepish.

"Yeah, you said casual."

He chuckled "Oh no, not that kind of casual. You have to change your outfit." He said.

"What's the big deal, can we just go now." I said after trying to attempt to walk out.

"The big deal is that you're supposed to look like my girlfriend and you look a mess." He insulted.

"Excuse me asshole, but I don't wear booty shorts and wear tank tops that show my breast!" I huffed and yelled at the same time. It was so rude for him to insult me like that.

"Gee, calm down would ya! I didn't tell you to put that on.  I'm trying to help you here." He tried to calm me down. I rolled my eyes, how could he even try to make me feel better after saying that. "Just show me your closet and see what you have." He said.
I groaned and told him to follow me upstairs.

He made a little mess in my closet but, he took out some clothes that I didn't even I know that I had before. I was gonna put the clothes on but, Noah was just standing in my room looking around. I cleared my throat, he looked at me and said "What?"

"Do you mind?" I replied. I shifted awkwardly and waited for him to leave the room.

"Oh no, I do not mind at all. Please go on what you were doing " He smirked while leaning against the wall.

I  threw a pillow at him and rolled my eyes "Noah, please get out of the room so I can  get changed." I groaned.

He finally walked out the room. I put on the clothes that he wanted me to wear. To be honest, I thought the clothes was going to be too revealing or too short. But, to my surprised, it want too bad at all.
I was wearing a light tan blouse with blue jean shorts that had a good height to covering my bottom and wedges.
Why haven't I thought of this outfit before?

"Nora? Are you done yet?" Noah peeped.

I opened the door and it revealed Noah looking at a family photo on the wall. "I'm done." I said and caught him in a surprised.

For a minute, his eyes was glued to me and I was starting to feel really weird when I caught him staring me down. Maybe it was because I've never had a guy looked at me before.

"Noah?" I said, breaking the silence that was causing the room to be small.

He was brought back to reality and replied "Um, yeah sorry. Let's go."