Chapter 5

The thing about Noah is , he wasn't really a bad boy who wears leather jackets or owns a motorcycle. He was a boy who liked breaking girls heart. Yeah, sure he was popular but he wasn't like the bad boy material that you read in stories. He was just an average guy who liked getting it on with any girl he likes.

We were walking to Noah's car which was a simple black SUV. After a minute, waiting for him to unlock the door. I finally get in and put my seatbelt on. Noah turned on the car and didn't even put on his seatbelt.

"Noah, please put your seatbelt on." I asked nicely.
I hate it when people don't put their seatbelts on or act like a manic in the road.

He scoffed, "What are you, my mother?"

I rolled my eyes and begged. "Noah, just put your seatbelt on. Its very simple."

After two minutes of bickering, he finally  gave in and put on his seat belt and began to drive to the party. The car ride was awkward and quiet at first.

To avoid that awkward that was flying around the air, Noah put on the song Heat of the Moment by ASIA.
I hummed to the song. Noah looked at me in a shock.

"What?" I chuckled.

"You're a classic rock fan?" He asked. I nodded to his question. "Mhmm, I don't believe you." He disagreed.

"I just sang along to this song. Why is that so hard to believe?" I asked him.

"Its hard to believe a Innocent girl like you, who is a badass." He stated. I rolled my eyes.  He chuckled and asked "How did you even hear about this song anyway?"

"Dean Winchester." I said

He groaned. "Please do not tell me that you're a supernatural fan." I smiled and admitted to it. "Oh dear God." He muttered.

"Hey! Watch it minster, you do not want to upset the supernatural fans. " I warned in a sterned voice.

" My girlfriend is a supernatural fan. god." He said lowly.

"Hey." I corrected him, " fake girlfriend."

He surrendered his hands up and laughed. After that, we started to hit it off by talking other songs that we listened to. To my surprise, we actually have the same taste in music.

We finally reached to our destination and immediately I got upset. I wasn't ready to leave the car at all. What if something goes wrong? What if something happen to me? Anxiety started to fill through my entire body.

This party was out of my comfort zone, I wasn't used to people or anything. I liked being cooped up in my room watching supernatural.

"Hey, you ready to go?" Noah asked.

Was I ready? I took a deep breath and nodded to him. 

We both excited the car and began to walk to the party. This party was exactly what you see in the movie, Project X. People that were outside either puking their guts or guys trying to flirt with girls. There was people and drinks everywhere.

I was surprised that none of the neighbors haven't called the cops yet. We entered I side and oh my lord, this house was a freaking mansion. Chandeliers were shining so bright all around the house, it would be more pretty, if people weren't trashing it. There was a beautiful long black stairs that took most of the entire room.

By surprised, Noah took my hand out of nowhere. I looked at him in a confusion.

"Brittany." He simply said to me.

He nodded the direction that Brittany was heading in. She was coming toward us.

Great, more Brittany drama storm was heading in our way and it hit us like real bad.

"Hey, Noah." She greeted him with a flirty voice.

Her hands was feel his shoulder like she was giving him permission to do something. I rolled my eyes.

"Excuse me? That's my boyfriend that you're touching " I defended.

I stood in front of him and she gave me a dirty look.  I glared her back. Today was not the day where she wins. This was battle was mine.

I wasn't usually this jealous of this something. It made me so insecure that she thought she could just take something from me.

But, he isn't yours to began with.

"Okay, ladies. Let's not do this tonight. Its a party, let's just dance and have fun." Noah said, breaking the tension that arising between Brittany and I.

He stood the middle of us, to make sure that a fight wasn't going to break out soon.

I relaxed and said, "Noah's right, its party and I'm not gonna let anyone ruin my night." I grabbed Noah's hand and took him to the dance floor.

_-------------------
That's it for the chapter!