Chapter 6

The first two minutes into the dance floor was really awkward. I didn't know what to do but I discovered that Noah is definitely an expert when it comes to dancing. I was not.

"Nora! Come on, move a little!" Noah shouted over the music. He had his eyes closed and was really feeling the music.   It was funny seeing him like that. I tried to dance - I really did I tried imitating everyone around me  but I ended up doing really weird positions that shouldn't be seen in public. I was the worst fake girlfriend dancer.

Noah was laughing at me at the entire time as if I didn't feel bad enough that I had two left feet! I was struggling so hard because I've never danced at a huge party before. "Stop laughing!" I demanded at him and he tried to cover his smirks up.

"I'm sorry." He apologized moving closer to me while still smirking." Give me your hand. I'll lead you." He said, lending me his hand and I took it. He began to guide me through the dance floor and before I knew it, I was actually dancing.

30 minutes of dancing, my feet gave out but we had fun being the only group of idiots there. "Hey, let's get some good and drinks." I said, while he nodded in agreement. I followed Noah through the deep crowd to a counter that had little of everything and I noticed that there was water and alcohol on the table. I took a piece of pizza and water ignoring the alcohol.

Noah took a little of vodka and pointed it to me, "You want a drink?" He asked.

I shook my head, "I might too goody shoes here but, I'm under age and I don't want to get arrested for that." Noah rolled his eye at my comment. "Hey! You know it's true, you shouldn't be drinking either!" I added.

"Nora, you need to learn to get loose a little. It's a party after all!" He said.

"Loosening  up means getting arrested and I don't plan that happening any time soon." I said, ending our little disagreement.

I took water bottle and two more pizzas because my stomach was a monster from the dancing that I did. "Noah!" I said over the music. He looked to my side, "I'm going to the dance floor." I told him. He nodded to acknowledge  where I'm going.  He stayed put by the counter.

I went back to dancing and eating at the same time. Turns out it was harder than I thought. So, I made a plan and the plan was dance one move and eat then back and forth to do the steps. I may have looked like an idiot but, I didn't care. I was having fun.

Why haven't I done this before? This party this was actually really cool. Maybe, I should do this more often.

While I lost into dancing, I was knocked out of it when I was pushed into the ground. My pizza fell out of my hand and I fell down dragging other people down with me. Thankfully, they broke my fall. I stood up and as I looked up I saw two idiots fighting.  Wow my first party fight. They kept throwing punches at each other and pushing each other  like wild animals that were fighting over the last pieces of food. Then I saw a clear view to who it was. It was Noah and Brandon. Noah my fake boyfriend and Brandon my crush fighting each other.

I was automatically pissed I couldn't believe he was fighting! I know he had a reputation but I didn't believe my eyes. He looked like an idiot ugh, I could just fake break up with him. So like an idiot, I tried to stop the fight.

"Guys! Stop it, you're only making it worse" I shouted. "Noah! " I yelled once more but he didn't hear me. I started throwing stuff at them to distract them but nothing. They just kept going at it and everyone was cheering. Their faces were red with blood and i had to stop this.

I tired to push Noah away from Brandon but, I only ended up getting a hit in the face. Before I knew, I was knocked on the ground and went out for the night.
  The best way so spend the end of my first party.

I woke feeling like I  was just hit by a truck. Everything was a blur at first and I didn't know my surroundings. I came to the  conclusion that I was still at the party, upstairs in one of the rooms with Noah.

I was lying on the bed and he was sitting the chair across the room with ice on his face.
Now, Noah looked pretty beaten up. He had a massive black eye and his lips was spilt in two ways. Bruises were covered all over his body and I knew because he had take his shirt off and was left in a tank top with bandages everywhere. He stood up and started pacing back and forth in the room.

I shuffled a little and that caught Noah's attention. He rushed to my side and started filling his mouth with questions that I couldn't keep up. "Hey, you're awake. Are you okay? You feeling any better?"

"Noah, what happened back there?" I asked that shut him right up. He stood up by the bed. " And look at your face, are you okay?"

"Never mind me its late now, let's get you home now." He simply reply.

-----------------------
Oooooooooo!
What happen between Noah and Brendon!
Drama is cominggggg!
Here's Another chapter for you guys!
See you in the next one!
--farrah