cinq

"yerim, you better get out of bed or you'll be late again." yerim's mom screamed outside of her bedroom door.

just in time, yerim opened the door, all dressed in her school uniform. earning a shocking expression from her mom.

"i'm already up mom." yerim said.

"who are you, you are not my yerim. she doesn't wake up on time." her mom said.

"ma, i just don't want jungkook to be late because of me." after yerim said that her mom sighed in relief.

"good, it'll be horrible if jungkook waits for you to get ready and you both end up late." yerim is pushed out to the dining area to eat her breakfast.

in the middle of yerim's breakfast, she and her mom heard a horn of a motorcycle.

"jungkook's here! bye mom." yerim exclaimed and hurriedly went towards the door.

yerim giggled as she saw jungkook by the sidewalk in front of their gate.

"good morning!" she greeted him.

"hm, morning." he greeted back and handed her a helmet, a pink helmet to be exact.

"is this how you wear it?" she asked him. as he noticed that she wore it wrong, he motioned for her to come closer to him.

"you know, for a top student, you're quite dumb." he said as he finished fixing her helmet, resulting a pout from her.

"i'm not!" yerim replied, after that she hopped onto jungkook's motorcycle.

"whatever. just hold onto me, okay?" jungkook said, he then started the engine of his motorcycle.

be thankful that you're the one i like, jungkook or else i wouldn't be liking this situation. yerim thought.

upon arriving to class, saeron was surprised seeing that her best friend wasn't late. usually it would take 15 to 30 minutes after the first bell before yerim comes to class.

what surprised saeron more is that yerim and jungkook came to school side by side.

"can i borrow yerim for a sec?" saeron said as she approached the two, jungkook just shrugged his shoulders and proceeded to his seat.

she dragged her best friend outside of their classroom.

"what and how did that happen, yerim?" saeron questioned.

"oh my gosh saeron! you're never gonna believe this, okay okay. my mom just asked jungkook to drive me to school like everyday!" yerim exclaimed while shaking her best friend's shoulders.

"and he got me a pink helmet omg!" yerim added.

"okay you've got to stop screaming, my ears hurt." saeron said as she tried to calm yerim down.

"you know what? i think he has some lean abs, i think i felt it when i was hugging him earlier." yerim whispered.

"stop being such a perv, yerim

"stop being such a perv, yerim." saeron stated while hitting an arm of yerim, making the latter yelp in temporary pain.

the sound of the first bell came, indicating that the classes have begun, the two females entered the classroom again and settled in their seats with of course yerim stealing a glance at jungkook.

miss choi entered the classroom, pleased that no one is late. especially kim yerim.

"nice to see you before starting class, miss kim. since you're here, gather from the other five class the science research papers and take them to my table at the faculty office. this is your punishment for your tardiness for the past days." miss choi added which received a groan from yerim and a snicker from saeron.

"is that a complain i hear?" the teacher asked.

"no ma'am." yerim dragged her ass out the classroom, leaving an amused jungkook about the situation that she is in.

some damn luck there, kim yerim.