quatre

"have some more pork, jungkook. don't be shy." mrs. kim offered as they were seated in the kim's dinning table.

jungkook has been here many times before, the familiar scene unfolding again. across him seated yerim which happily eats her dinner blue crabs, her favorite.

"yerimmie eats food well." his mom said as all eyes were focused on the girl whose busy putting rice in the crab shell.

"she usually eats well but she is really exceptional today, i don't even know how that's possible." yerim's mom exclaimed and laughed with all the elders resulting with yerim to produce a pout towards her mom.

jungkook lightly smiled at the scene in front of him.

"how was school today kids?" mrs. jung questioned the two teenagers.

"it was fine." jungkook answered and yerim just nodded.

"my yerimmie was late again today, this girl has no self-discipline." mr. kim said and the table heard yerim's protest i do have discipline too you know.

why is my parents humiliating me in front of jungkook right now? yerim thought.

"jungkook's never late, maybe he can give yerim a ride to school. since they're classmates anyway." jungkook's dad recommended.

she sure would love this idea, jeez dad. jungkook thought as the topic was opened.

"that would be great! jungkook would you fetch yerim to school from now on?" yerim's mom pleaded. i can't say no to that now can i? jungkook wanted to sigh.

"no problem." with his answer, yerim inwardly rejoices. i have such supporting parents ever, i want to cry.