3 - Relationships

When it comes to guys (or girls, love comes in all forms) just date whoever the fuck you want, but be careful, don't date the wrong people, you might gey hurt. It's hard to know what you're getting into when meeting someone new, so I say, jusy follow your gut (at least mine is almost always right¯\_(ツ)_/¯) (NFFA: wow, that was SO helpful, thank you past Alex 🙄)

Remember: your body, your rules. You can have sex with whoever you want to (as long as that person is willing to as well, ofc). Always carry condoms with you, because boys may not have some with them, better be ashamed than pregnant or getting an STD.
(NFFA: YES CONSENT!! also consent is not permanent, you can always withdraw it)

Don't worry if you're not a virgin anymore, that virginity thing is bullshit, don't believe in that. No man's dick is important enough to change who you are. (NFFA: facts. virginity is a social construct, and a harmful and misogynistic one too)

If you get a boyfriend, don't be a cunt, stay loyal to him, and also don't be a crazy bitch, let him talk to other girls that doesn't mean he's cheating on you.

And do me a favor gurl, get you a man who ruins your lipstick, not your mascara, cause that shit ain't cheap. (NFFA: lipstick ain't cheap either so idk what I was thinking 😭)

At the end of the day, relationships aren't that important ya know, if a son of a bitch breaks up with you, don't worry, in 5 years you probably won't even remember each other's names, so don't stress about it too much.