"ano....i think you got it wrong....hey....." when he smiled I realized that he's not listening. Aiya what to do with this one?

"I gave young master some shoujo manga guide to teach him to pursue a girl. Of course it's all the craze sub-genre where there exist a cold and assertive male leads, including the top boyfriend typed such as the seductive ones" hearing the information coming from his mouth suddenly all those touchy feely scenes that Ryuuji had done came flashing back. right now I feel like borrowing Gram's dessert eagle and shot Clein. This guy had been the main culprit of all those nerve wracking, spine tingling, uncomfortable events that happened to me!!!!! I'm gonna ask Rin to make a doujin out of you and make you the uke as revenge!!!! And what courting? Ryuuji will only court the Heroine!!!

"hey Clein" both Clein and I stiffened up when a cold and scary voice that sounded like the devil called out from the outside. When Clein and I both look we saw Ryuuji looking in our direction with that cold and unfeeling eyes of his.

"m-master" Ryuuji pointed at his left and when we turn to look I noticed that one of the windows were not close, there is a small gap which means that everything Clein had said were heard from the outside. Somehow looking at Clein's pale face I can't help but pray for his soul. I'll light a candle for you.

"cat"

"hmmm?" I look at Ryuuji with a smile on my face

"......." I grin when I saw his grim expression

"since you like petting cat so much. I'm giving you one!" I said as I place a kitten on his arms, I took a step back and look at him I find the image pretty cute that I put another on his head then his shoulders. Seeing him with three kittens makes me want to snap a picture. argh!!! My hands are itching to snap a picture!!!!

"cat, I think you....."

"you keep on calling me cat and touching me here and there now you can have your pick of the kitten here!!!" I said immediately.

"you......"

"they feel much better to touch than some human skin." I grab a wondering kitten and gave it to him "you see these are cats" I gestured at the cats and kittens around us "and I am Catherine" I pointed at myself putting too much emphasis on my name "understood?" if I don't fix his touchy feely attitude I dread the time that I would be too used with his touching that I would feel it normal. I don't want such thing to happen because the male lead is only for the heroine. The villain never gets the male lead.

When Ryuuji look at me with his intense eyes I immediately averted my gaze because for some reason I feel like he's looking at what I'm thinking and I feel guilty about what's on my mind.

"then let's pick a Persian cat" he finally said "wait, I change my mind" I stopped and look at him. I watch as he suddenly pick a black kitten "since I gave you white puppy, it's only right for you to give me a black kitten"

"ha?" I ask not getting what he meant

"hmmmm.....black and white seems to always be a pair right cat" when I heard him I was so taken aback I almost drop the cat in my hold "oh and cat" Ryuuji stop beside and gave me a side glance "don't worry I won't do those things anymore"

"things?"

He suddenly lean down and grab some strands of my hair and when he kiss them my face instantly heats up "these kind of thigs" before I could react he then let my hair go and went straight to one of the attendants. Yes, it's no good for me to get use to this I said to myself while clutching my hand to my chest.