[ Chapter 5 ] Part I

[ A/N ] Sorry for the wait guyss, my best friend got herself a sugar daddy and it's been wild wow ugh her mind #skinnylegend

aNywAYS IRRELEVANT BUT

I don't know if y'all knew but I put a little note up announcing a short hiatus on my page but I'm back nowwww~

OKkKk so I made changes to jungkook's eye colour from brown to bluE in chapter 4 hehe

and SPECIAL HAPPY BIrthdAY TO JIMBOY THE BESTEST BOY EVER HE HAS ALL MY DAMN UWUS ILYYY <333

This chapter is dt my new cute ass friends from Vietnam Alex and liSa uwu and my babies Cassidy and Kaylee 💓💓
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ Jimin's P.O.V. ]

I stood behind the big brown chapel doors as I heard the bells ring and the piano start. I took a big breath looking down at my extravagant white dress fit or a princess, covered in floral patterns, lace and gems and my gloved hands that were going to be held.

I paced back and forwards repetitively, every step that I took felt like my shoulders were being weighed down by bricks slowly sinking into the ground, hoping that it would open up any minute now ready to swallow me whole.

Sweat dripped from my forehead down the crease of my eyebrows, slowly running down my cheeks and onto my plump pink lips.

I sigh and take in a shaky breath waiting for the doors ahead of me to open and reveal the very unfortunate mystery prince soon going to be deceived for the rest of his life. I felt sorry for him, he didn't deserve this.

My thoughts ran wild until all I could hear was the bells chiming signalling my queue to watch the flower girls rush out the doors in cute pink frilly matching dresses. The pair held hands skipping along the red carpet with baskets filled to the brim with rose petals and other assortments of flowers as well as being dressed in flowers from head to toe.

I sighed and stared at their smiles, feeling envious of how they could be so happy, for I could only dream to ever be that happy again.

When the girls finish making their rounds I hear the piano play a very familiar tune that every little girl has ever dreamt of.

I take a deep breath as two new girls walk behind me holding my dress to gently glide across the floor. My hands start to shake with my bouquet in hand, my right foot slowly lifts up and as a million thoughts and doubts rush through my head I ignore them, stepping onto the carpet.

My eyes darted anywhere but to where the prince was standing. I didn't even want him to look at me, I didn't want to see his reaction. What if he looked happy? I couldn't bare the thought of deceiving him but when the short walk on the carpet was over there was nothing left to do but to face him.

I stepped on the stage of the chapel right in front of my mystery prince and for the first time I looked up that night I saw him, my mystery prince.

In that moment when our eyes locked I couldn't look away, I couldn't hear the chiming of the bells anymore or the cliche repetitive piano notes anymore. I knew these unique turquoise orbs were familiar, it was the boy from the night I first arrived and the same boy from the dressing room.

I didn't even notice my veil being pulled off my face and onto my head, I was still mesmerised by how beautiful he was, but the longer I stared into his hypnotic eyes I started to notice he had quite the same expression as me!

His lips had turned the slightest bit upwards and into a snarky smirk but he had looked just as fond as me as I were of him!

Only for a second I looked away and it was when his right hand had interlocked with mine, I could feel how warm his hands were, how comforting they felt.

One thing I knew for sure, I was damn lucky for a gay boy and him? Not so much, getting stuck with marrying a trap...

I regained my posture and started to look around at the people who were invited to attend the wedding ceremony and all I could see were famous faces of the royal family and other members of other royal families, which I'd assume were his friends.

The priest had started his vows and Jungkook's grip on my hand only ever got tighter trying to calm my nerves and reassure me.

He sure was husband material uGH why did he have to be amazing! At this point I might even actually fall for him!

The rest of the vows were a blur until I'd heard Jungkook say 'I do' which had me panicking. When did we get so far into the ceremony???

A second later the priest had a wide smile on his face and turned to me,

"Princess Park Jimin, do you take Jeon Jungkook as your lawful wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in heath, to love and cherish until death do you apart?"

And that's when I froze...

Did I really want to do this to a man that didn't do anything to deserve this???

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

[A/N] YES I RLLY LEFT Y'ALL ON A CLIFFHANGER LIKE THAT BAHHAHAHA

LOVE YOU GUYS WHO STUCK AROUND DURING MY HIATUS AND STILL CAME BACK TO READ THE TRASHY THING 💓💓

ILL UPDATE PART 2 SOON BC I DONT WANT TO KEEP ALL U GUYS WAITING~

[ Chapter published: 13/10/2018 9:33pm ]