[ Chapter 4 ]

[ Jungkook's P.O.V. ]

[ A/N ] ((I wrote this A/N like ages ago when the MV first came out lmao))

I feel like all my author's notes r me fangirling abt other things and promoting other things 😂😂

If you guys haven't checked out Holland's song neverland,,,, I think y'all should when you have time ;^>

[ video is at the top ;^))) ]

The mv aesthetic is amAZING and the mv is so cute !!

Tbh his voice is quite raw but it's only his first song and I'm sure it'll turn out to be a really soothing and beautiful voice soon !

There are also some parts of the song that he sang really well~

Here's the long-awaited update :3

ALSO HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEARRRR

—————————————————————

We ran out to the garden which was out the back and connected through the sides of the castle towards the front.

As Taehyung and I ran past the halls we passed the room with the huge hole in the wall that Taehyung ran into.

I tug on Taehyung's shoulder as hard as I can to pull him back to look at the hole again.

"Taehyung-ah remember this?!!" I laughed.

He just scoffed and crossed his arms over his chest.

I walked up closer to the oval shaped hole that was about 70cm wide with messy rips all around the edges.

I felt the rim of the hole with my finger, gliding it across the wall, running around the little bumps and cuts into the wall.

As I got closer and watched my finger move on its own I saw a head pop out of nowhere!

The head came from the bottom of the hole and jumped up out of the blue!

The head had beautiful chocolate brown eyes that met mine.

Our eyes connected and the head gave me a confused stare but continued looking in my eyes.

I couldn't bring myself to look away until I heard Taehyung yelling behind me.

"Yah! Jungkook what are you staring oat in that hole!! I know you're just trying to tease me!!"

I was still in a trance staring at the stranger's mesmerising eyes until Taehyung pulled me back from my shoulder causing me to fall on my ass.

"Ouchhh!! Taehyungie what was that for?!" I yell while standing up and rubbing my sore ass.

"Well, for starters we only have like 20 MINUTES TO TAKE PHOTOS???!"

"Oh my god you're right we have to hurry!!" I yelled patting my suit down.

"Damn right I am." Taehyung mumbled under his breath while glaring at me.

He runs off in the direction of the garden again as I look behind me checking the hole again before I leave, but this time when I looked back no one was there!

I shrugged it off and ran after Taehyung getting ready for my photo shoot.

♡ ♡ ♡

[ Jimin's P.O.V. ]

That guy is weird but familiar...

I know I've seen him somewhere before!

I've seen those gorgeous turquoise blue orbs before I just know it!!

I still don't understand why I couldn't look away though, it was like he was hypnotising me!

I was stuck in my thoughts until I heard a knock on the door.

I quickly pat myself down and brush my wig thoroughly.

"Come in."

I let out a sigh of relief when I saw that it was just Min Yoongi, one of the castle guards that welcomed me in.

"What's wrong Yoongi?" I question as I brush my long locks of brown hair cascading down my collarbones.

"The maidens were wondering if they could bring in the dress for you now." Yoongi said with a slight bow.

"Yes, that's fine." I smiled.

Yoongi did a hand salute and opened the door letting in 6 maidens carrying a beautiful white dress.

"And I must say before I leave, you look stunning and congratulations on your marriage! Don't worry about the prince he is a very kind man who loves a good joke." Yoongi smiled a bright gummy smile speaking fondly of his prince.

"That's why he secretly enjoys hanging out with Seokjin even if he says his dad jokes are lame." Yoongi rambled under his breath with a sour expression but I couldn't quite catch it.

"I'm sorry I couldn't quite catch that."

"Oh, it's nothing! I'll be leaving now then." Yoongi bowed again and left the room.

I sighed and stared into the mirror on the vanity table again.

As I looked into my reflection I saw the hole in the wall behind me and laughed to myself remembering the stranger.

The maids finally finished whatever they were doing in the corner and called me over.

The 6 of them were holding up a beautiful white off the shoulder ball gown with soft frills from the waist to the bottom, covered in diamonds and pearls from top to bottom with cute floral lace patterns on the upper part of the dress and some on the bottom rim of the dress pointing inwards. It had little shoulder straps that were also covered in floral lace. The chest piece in the shape of a heart outlining the rim of my supposed 'boobs'. Of course it was filled with padding to make it seem like I had them.

This was the wedding gown my mother wanted to me to wear, we found a sketch of it in her room after she passed.

It was a page out of her book that she designed clothing in titled, 'The perfect wedding gown for my son'.

My father cried that night and had it made by worldwide famous custom designers immediately and had been in my closet ever since.

The maids were getting ready to put it on me until I registered what they were doing.

STRIPPING ME!!!

"U-uh um excuse me-" I stuttered trying to pry their hands off my clothes.

"Yes princess Jimin?"

"If it's alright, I'd like to wear the dress myself?" I asked shyly.

"Oh, of course princess!"

They all rushed out of the waiting telling me to call them once I was done.

I sighed in relief and started changing into the dress.

It was hard but I eventually got it on without ripping it anywhere.

Once I finished putting it on I called to maids in to help me with my zipper.

As they were helping me with my hair and makeup they were all gossiping about the prince Jungkook, telling me little bits about the mysterious man.

I was kind of intrigued, he seemed nice and interesting.

"Thank you maids." I bowed as they headed out.

"It's no problem princess! And congratulations on your marriage." They all said together.

And now I was left with my thoughts for a hour, that's when I had to enter those doors and marry the man.

—————————————————————

[ A/N ] Hehe sorry for the slow updates but school started like a few weeks ago and stuff :"))

Also if you're from prude secret hOLA in the comments ;^>

oH and happy late valentines~
Did any of my readers do anything ??

[ Chapter release: ] 16/2/2018