Chapter One: Carpet Diem

I won the room.
Mabel, my twin sister, and her friends Candy and Grenda would have sleepovers almost every night and well, I was sick of it. So when Soos, our handyman, found a spare room, I couldn't wait. Mabel took one look and said, "Ew! It's Dusty and giving me weirdo vibes, Bro Bro.." So I was putting stuff in it when, "How's it feel to have your own room, dude?" I turned to see Wendy, her strawberry red hair was underneath her hat, "H-Hey!" I cleared my throat, "Hey Wendy." She began looking around, she walked in a circle on the Dusty blue rug, "Pretty nice place. Need any help?" I noticed the carpet was was off, so I grabbed one end, "Can you grab the other?" She grabbed it and we straightened It. She remarked, "Maybe we can have Movie Night here instead." I smiled, "Yeah." She held up her hand for a high five after wiping off the sweat from her forehead and I went for it when...

ZAP!

I got up and rubbed my head, "Ugh, Wendy?" I got in my knees, Then a ginger hair fell into my view, "What the?" I got up to see someone who looked like me on the floor, they began to get up and looked up at me and asked, "Dipper?"

Hey guys, I'm a proud Wendip shopper and I originally write 4 Chapters, but I felt it was rushed, so if you have any idea write in the comments! I might use them and put them in the end credits
-Patrat103 Out!