Aerie POV : I don't know what the hell that girl talking about like who looking for me , i haven't done anything but ian worried doe so we finished shopping then headed back home to get the boys then we going clubbing ...

Unknown : So thats the bitch that got my bro going crazy yeah he told me bout her so he wants me to take her, see I'll do anything for my bro so tonight she gone wish she stayed at home !

10:00 at the club ...

Debo POV : " she twerking " was playing so you know we hit the dance floor everybody was having a good time bruhh i was moving my hips and all , i was enjoying myself ... After that we all went to the bar and got bout ten shots each , i was so dizzy ..

Aerie POV : I was on my last shot , Ya bitch was dizzy as hell mann but i still was having fun then the dj started playing " Throw that ass in a circle " and thats what i did man i was having the time of my life but then we heard gun shots so i might been a little dizzy but my ass took off everybody was trying to get out the door when somebody snatched me up and was carry the opposite way i was yelling to the top of my lungs for help but they couldnt hear me next thing i know I was knocked out ...

Killer POV : I was hearing somebody yelling for help it sounded like aerie so i was looking but i couldn't see cause everybody was running everywhere . We all made it to the truck when i see that aetie was missing !

Killer : Where is aerie !!?

Peaches : she was right behind me !

we all got out the car to look for her but when we went back in the club nobody was there everybody had ran away ....damn man i lost my girl !

Trigger POV : Me and keisha was having our little time alone when all a sudden we here the front door slam i looked at the clock it was 12:00am so who the hell coming home late i grabbed my gun i looked at keisha she was right behind me with hers , see i love my wife she been with me through thick and thin ... We got down stairs everybody looked mad and sad i looked around the room and automatically got pissed because i see one of my kids missing so you already know im bout to tear up this whole town looking for my child ..!

Aerie POV : I woke up with a bag still over my head and i was tied down so i couldn't escape , i heard somebody coming toward me they took the bag from over my head and it was the same girl from the store ..

Unknown : look who's up !

Aerie : Why am i here ?!

Unknown : ( laughing ) because you thought you could play my brother and get away with it but no honey you thought wrong ..

She lend in and kissed my lips oh hell nahh so i spit on her she swung her hand back and slapped me , i gotta say it stung a little but not to much ... ion know what tf she think she doing she sat on me and started me singing " Drunk in love " while dancing on me , she better be lucky i can't move cause i would've stocked her right in her face like bitch im not gay ..

Aerie : get tf off me !!

she just laughed then grabbed my face and kissed me then she got up cause somebody was coming i couldn't see at first but when he came to the light i was shock as hell ...

Unknown POV : i know she was shocked to see but oh well im bout to have some fun with this bitch ..

Aerie : Chris !! .. Wtf let me go !

Chris : its nice to finally see you again ! So where's that lil nigga of yours !?

Aerie : oh dont worry he coming and once he do he gone fuck yo ass up !!

me and my sister laughed at her little comment she made so we took her out of the chair but she was still tied i ripped her clothes off her , she was crying but i wasnt trying to hear that i stuck my dick right in her , she hollered and yelled for that nigga of hers so my sister pulled her pants down and sat on aerie face that shit was sexy so i picked up my paced after my sister came on her , i nut on her face then we beat her ...