Chapter 5

Debo POV :
its been a week now since i met smoke ... yall remember the one that i was dancing with yeah his name is smoke . Yes i got his number he been asking me out but i refuse to go out when we just met i know what he is cable of im not trying to get caught up in that ..

Laney POV :
omg yall good morning today is Wednesday and yes i have school but two more days I'll be out for a few ..
But let me tell yall what happened at the party . when i first walked in k had bumped into someone , he was so damn sexy i couldnt stop staring, his name is Dj me and him danced together , got in the pool together , i even got his number ..

But anyway today i decided to wear a crop top that says " Fuck You " , my booty short and my js oh yea yo niggs looking sexy as ever .. now im bout to take my 30min shower . After that i flat iron my hair , then headed down stairs ..

Aerie POV :
Morning yall today is Wednesday which i have to go to school i don't feel like it cause i was sleeping good but i gotta get my lazy ass up .
Today im going to be wearing a crop top that says " you mad bruhh " , my high waist skinny jeans and my come backs .. Now im bout to take my 20min shower!!

Peaches POV :
I woke up from my alarm clock which was playing " freak no more " thats my shit so i got up and started dancing while looking for clothes to wear .
Today I decided to wear my half top that says " sexy " , with my booty short and my js after that i took my 20min shower then flat iron my hair ..

Down stairs ..

Debo : where mama at ?

Aerie : at work duhh !!

peaces: (laughing ) Debo you really need to think before you say something !

debo : fuck both of yall !!

Laney : well everyone lets hit the road ..

30mins later

At School !!

Laney POV :
okay im in my first period class now but i got this feeling that something is about to happen i don't know why but i just do ..
But imma just shake it off for now , right now im in science class which is Mrs.Rainbow class she's a very nice teacher ..

After class . still on laney POV !

Me and my sister's walking down the hall when this hoe gone jump in my face and go off at the mouth !!

Kira : bitch i heard you talking to my man Dj !!

Laney : first lil mama , imma need for you to come at me correct cause right then you was bout to get slapped . second hoe dj wants me so get tf out my face with that !!

kira : bitch he dont want you , he want me !!

Laney : if he doesn't want me then why was he all on me and why he be all in my phone !!

( before she could say some peaches jumped in )

Peaches : look bitch im impatient if you gone sit up here and argue of a nigga that dont want you then you need to keep it moving because we dont argue of boys .!!
candy : hoe stfu she wasnt talking to you !!

when candy said that , thats when peaches jumped on top of her and started beating her head in the floor , while she was doing that her lil friends tried to help so we know we jumped in to , every one of us was whopping a bitch ass !!

Office !!

Mr . McGuire : im sorry to say but mrs keisha your kids can't come back until two weeks ..
( he was talking to our mom )

Keisha : what they do this time !?!

Mr . McGuire : well laney gave one girl a busted lip , and a black eye . now peaches she banged a girl head in the floor . Aerie gave a girl an black eye , busted lip and a broke nose . Debo slammed a girl a wall !!
Im sorry but i can't have these kind of problems at my school so imma let them stay out for two weeks ..

AT Home ..