Chapter 20

Three days later ....

Unknown POV : She think im done with her , hell nahh she need to think again . She gone text me and tell me she back with that little nigga , let me catch his ass slipping imma beat his ass and take his lil boys out !

Killer POV : ion know why but every since me and aerie got back together i been thinking bout that nigga chris , Aye dont think im gay or some Shit but i got a bad vibe , imma have to keep an eye on her ! Right now im laying down holding aerie in my arms yeah now we in the same room she made me pack all my shit and move up with her ..

Dj POV : Sup yall yeah i know yall missed me ..! But anyway laney up in the shower taking forever shit i tired to get in there with her but nahh she locked the door .. 20mins later she came out with a towel around her then dropped the towel mann she just dont know , I walked up to her then turned her around she pushed her ass on me which made me hard i know what she doing so i stuck my hand in her pussy she let out soft moans , i felt her getting tight around my fingers so i pulled out she looked at me like i was crazy i kissed her and walked to the bathroom laughing !

Laney : Fuck you Dj !

Peaches POV : Right now me and king taking a shower together but best believe i had to get me some before we got out .. lol you feel me !! But now we just hopped out of the shower and now im finding me some clothes to wear , i bend over and was bout to get up but king slam his dick right in my ass i screamed to the top of my lungs it felt so good , the more i moaned the faster he went .

45mins later we had to stop because me and the girls going somewhere today so i put on my high waist booty short , a crop top that says " just chilling " and my sandals then went down stairs ...

Laney POV : I was mad as hell at dj but watevea right now im putting on my clothes so today im wearing my high waist skinny jeans , with a tank top that has me and dj pic on it , and im wearing my js ....

Aerie POV : I was sleeping real good until killer ugly ass ran up and jumped right on me at first i was mad but then i had to remember that me and the girls going somewhere today so i got up and took me a 30min shower then found me some clothes to wear , today i will be wearing a peach color sun dress i didnt feel like getting all dressed up so yeah !

Debo POV : I did not feel like getting up this morning but i did so i hopped in the shower for 20 mins after that i put on my purple skinny jeans with a blank tank top and my black and purple converse ...I headed down stairs everyone was ready to go so we headed out the door but today dj let us borrow his truck ... So we headed to IHop to get breakfast ....

Laney POV : Me and the girls at ihop when i see the same person that was driving behind us come in but i didnt pay it no attention so we ordered our food and ate while talking and laughing like we always do ...30mins later we was done then hopped back in the car then went to the baby store dont worry nun of us is pregnant its my friend jhonae yeah so we doing a little shopping for her ... Then in come the same person like wtf !

Peaches POV : Ion know why some reason the same person been following us all day like wtf you want shit so im bout to ask ..

Peaches : um excuse me but is there a problem ?

Unknown : oh no ..

Peaches : then why you keep following us !?

Unknown : i just wanted to see the girl he was talking bout so which one of you is aerie ?

Aerie : i am ..

The girl looked at her then walked off but what really got to me is who tf is he like she aint call no name so i wanna know who she talking bout ..