Chapter 19

Aerie POV : me and killer not talking right about now but guess what i dont give three fucks because he put this on his self ..

Killer : we need to talk .

Aerie : we dont have shit to talk about okay so you can keep packing !

Killer : who tf you talking to like that !

Aerie : we're the only two in this damn room so .. Obviously you !

Killer : iight i see how it is , i see you done got that lil fuck nigga in yo head and think you can talk to me any kind of way. You know what when we get into the new house don't share a room with me.

I went and wrap my arms around him , he thought i was bout to kiss him but i didnt , i just whispered in his ear .

Aerie : you took the words right out my mouth ..

After i said that i let go of him and started back packing . i dont need him shit i got chris so he can kiss my yellow ass .

Killer POV : Damn i cant believe i just did that now i done let aerie slip out my hand mann i feel bad but shit her ass shouldnt never did what she did hell we wouldn't be in this situation .

King POV : Peaches tried to touch me but i snatched away from her , man im still mad at her ass for doing that shit so imma let her feel how i felt ..

Peaches : baby im sorry !

King : mane peaches ion even wanna hear it ..

she was already done packing i guess she was waiting on me but ion know why !

King : i heard yo lil boyfriend sky pose to be moving with us !

Peaches : oh so he's my boyfriend now what happened to us !?

King : what about us !

she didnt say nothing else all she did was walk out i felt a tear drop from my eye , i know damn well im not crying. shit oh well thats what happened when your in love yeah i know im a thug so what !

Peaches POV : i was just having fun i didn't think that it was going to go this far but damn i guess we not together so oh well he act like me and sky fuck , im not bout to chase after no nigga so its watevea but i still love king doe ...

Keisha POV : im so happy we're moving i was tied of this house anyway me and trigger clothes and stuff already at the house , im glad the boys are finally calling me mom so now i don't have to have another child cause i got the boy and girls plus trigger ..

Trigger : you ready ma !

Keisha : yes honey ..

we kissed then everybody hopped in there cars and left dont worry we got in supplies at the house its so beautiful ..

Laney POV : It took us 1hr to get to the house man that mf beautiful , mom gave us all a key even the boys she say they her kids too when we walk in its like heaven the living room was all white , then the kitchen was made of stone omg everybody ran up in got them a room me and dj was on the third floor , ma and dad was on the fifth floor , peaches , dedo and smoke was on the fourth , aerie , and sky was on the second floor , so i guess king and killer got the first floor cause the other rooms was gym , yoga , games , turtles , movie, and pool rooms and yes i said turtle dad bought all the girls turtles ..

Laney : omg this room is so BIG !!

Dj : hell yeah give us a lot of space ..

I jumped on him and kissed him and he layed me on our new California Bed let me tell you it was on and popping !!