Chapter 10

Peaches POV : ion know why but i been a lot of unknown calls and texts saying " im coming for you " or just saying some random shit i wonder should i tell King or not imma just tell the person i always talk to which is aerie .. i walked all the way dwon the hall an  walked in her room which i hated because her and killer was making out eww .

Peaches : eww nigga get out i need to talk to aerie !
  i guess they didnt know i had came in because when i said that they both jumped up like some fools!

Aerie : so wats up sis ??

Peaches: girl i need to tell you something
Aerie : whats wrong ( you can tell she was worried )
Peaches : i been getting weird texts and calls talking bout " im coming for you " or some other shit and i dont know if i should tell king or not !

Aerie : peaches imma gone be straight up with you .. i think you should tell king before something really happen cause you know we dont wanna loose you and imma have to shoot me a mf if you go missing so you need to tell him ! How long has this been going on !?

peaches : for a week now

aerie : ohh hell no i know he gone be mad !
( when she said that , thats when i got scared because king sometimes have anger problems and aint no telling what he might do ) 

Peaches : thanks sis
Aerie : no problem

Unknown POV :
   Yeah i know i got that bitch scared she think i forgot that shit she pulled nahh i didnt see , she got to fighting with my hoe destiny so i made destiny get her number from someone for me .

Destiny : is there anything else you want daddy !?

unknown : yeah get on your knees

she did as told and went to work .. yeah head game good !!

King POV : me and killer down stairs talking so he was telling me how peaches said she needed to talk to aerie so i wonder what was that all about i guess I'll ask her later cause right now me and killer bout to hit this big fat blunt ..