Chapter 16

Peaches POV : today the girls and i are going to have a little fun by ourselves , so i woke up took a 30min shower then founded me some clothes to wear today im going to be wearing my yellow skinny jeans , my red shirt that says " i look down on my haters " with my js after that i put my hair in a high pony tail , then tiptoe out my room so i wouldnt wake up king !

Laney POV : Morning yall i just got out the shower now im finding me some clothes to put on so i decided to wear my yoga pants with a crop top and my js since today the girls and i bout to go have some fun i don't think i need to that dressed up .

Aerie POV : heyy yall right now im taking my 30min shower... well im out now and today im wearing my booty short , a crop top that says " live your life " and my converses .

Debo POV : well i just woke up i didnt feel like it but the girl wanna spend time together so yeah ..im bout to hop in the shower ... 20min later .. Now i just found my clothes today i will be wearing my white booty short , a purple tank top and my purple sandals ..

Down stairs ..

Laney POV : we all grabbed us something to eat and headed out the door ..Today we drove debo BMW to the hair solon ..Once we got there they checked us right in cause we had already told them we was coming ..The ladies name barbie , tanya , africa , and meka did our hair , toes and nails ..

2hr later ..

Peaches POV : Bruhh that meka lady did a good job on me because once i got done i looked sexy asf well dont get me wrong i always did but damnnn lol !! We gave them each $300 for fixing us up ..

We hopped back in debo car and headed to Red Lobster ..

20min later ..At Red Lobster

debo : im bout to tear down on this food!

Laney : Nigga we havent even got the food yet and you already ready to tear down !

Debo : hell yeah !!

everybody started laughing but then we order our food ...45mins later ..everybody was done and let me tell you i was bout to burst !

Aerie POV : that red lobster food was good man i wanted to go back lol! but anyway our fun has just begun so now we're headed to this water park dont worry we bought bikinis but anyway we was having so much fun some boys came up slashing water on us , they wasnt flirting or nun just having fun !

1hr later back in debo car ..

Laney : omg i had so much fun !

Aerie : hell yea me too ..

Peaches: we should do that more often !

Everybody : oh yea !!

so we was heading back to the house but our fun aint over on of the boys we met is having a party and invited us so you know we bout to turn up ..

Peaches POV : we got out the car and headed back in the house , soon as we opened up the door the boys was standing there with there belts now i know damn well they ain't finna whoop us !

Smoke : were tf yall been !

Killer : And what tf yall got on !

We all looked at each other and forgot we was still in our bikinis ohh hell nahh im bout to run like hell !

Laney : i know damn well dj you better put that belt down !

she sounded a little scared but shidd i wouldnt blame het ..

Dj was about to speak but all our phones started ringing at the same time ..

King POV : Im pissed tf off peaches and her sister walking around in a damn two piece on then all they phone started ringing so i snatched peaches on out her hand and i saw some nigga name Derek in her phone !

King : who tf is derek !?!

By now all of them was scared , ion know what shit they trying to pull but its bout to stop !

Peaches : h-he's just somebody who invited us to a party .

Killer POV : What damn party i wanna know cause if im not going i know damn well aerie aint cause im not finna have no nigga chasing whats mine !

Killer : And where did yall meet him

You can see it on their face one of them was finna lie , see me and the boys bout to have some fun because we already said if one of them lie we was gone whoop them lol hahaha they gone learn today !

Debo : at the store !

smoke : you lying cause if you was at the store then where's the bags

so we whooped them until they would tell us and might i say i was enjoying that ..

Laney POV : Debo dumb founded ass , we told her ass to think before she speak shit now got my ass up here getting hit with a damn belt , Were my damn dad at when we need his ass but this shit bout to stop cause im tired of getting hit !

Laney : alright I'll tell yall shit dj stop hitting me !

Smoke : well

laney : stfu anyway we met Derek and some of his friends at the water park we went to , when we was bout to leave he asked us for our numbers then said he was going to send us the information !

Dj : oh so you was out there in a damn two piece with mostly all yo damn ass out with some niggas and his friends getting wet ..

When i looked up again they was whooping our ass again man how could a great day turn into a ass whopping , i have never got whoop by my mom or dad and i dont plan on it after this ..

Peaches POV : that shit hurt like a mf , i was so mad at king . When they got done we all got up but before i left i punched king right in his damn mouth shit that shit hurt , he might whooped me with a belt but i dare him to touch me ..

Smoke : damnnnnn!

Up stairs ...

so the girls decided that we still was gone go to the party so i hopped in the shower when the water hit my skin it burned so bad on my ass but watevea i got out the shower king was on the bed all dressed up i wonder where he pose to be going but anyway i put on my Short Black fitted dress that hugged my thighs next i put on my red bottom and lip gloss , i didnt have to do my hair because i had got that done ..

Debo POV : im so pissed off at smoke he better not say shit to me bruhh but anyway i just hopped out the shower which hurt so bad so now im putting on my red fitted dress with my back out a little then i put on my wedges ..

Laney POV : so i got out the shower and i got a red mark on my leg , once i put on my peach fitted dress and my heels i let my hair hang i walked over dj and slapped the shit out him .

Dj : iii shit !

Haha mf thought i wasnt gone get my damn lick back got me fucked up ..