28.4 Strings of Love

Start from the beginning

Manik – Don't worry, I'll do that...now let's get some sleep..!!

Nandini – Yes...I think its late...you should go now..!!

Manik – Hello Madam...Go..where...?? I didn't come here to go...!! I came here to sleep with you..!!

Nandini – Have you lost it Manik...listen you should go...My entire family is here what will they say..!!

Manik – That we are madly, deeply, insanely in love with each other...!!

Nandini – Haha...no they won't say that rather they would tease or pass weird remarks...!! There are a few of them here who let's just say do not think very highly of me...They would unnecessarily get a chance to taunt Manik..!!

Manik – Listen nothing like of that sort will happen...Ok baba..I promise I will leave early morning tomorrow, well before anyone gets up...and any which ways, I have to go the station to pick up Aryaman and Myra...They are arriving early morning tomorrow...!!

Nandini – Aryaman's coming...??...he said he has work..!!

Manik – Oh freak..he asked me not to tell you...Shit I am screwed...Listen please act all surprised when you see him tomorrow...

Nandini – And what if I don't..!!

Manik – Then your friend will keep glaring at me and scaring me all throughout the wedding..!!

Nandini – You and scared...Ya right..I believe that...!! Acha tell me something when did you became friends with him..??

Manik – It's been some time now... I can't pin point the exact moment for it was kind of gradual... He is a great guy by the way..!!

Nandini – That he is...Acha come let's sleep...Just make sure that no one gets to know that you came here last night...please..!!

Manik – Don't worry darling...I'll ensure that but...but..before that..(manik pulled her a little closer)

Nandini – No Manik...not now..we won't stop..I know

Manik – Why...you don't have self-control or what..??

Nandini – Shut up..!!..

Manik – Aray Baba...don't worry...I do not want you to be sore in the wedding functions...so Relax...just a few pecks here and there and a lot of cuddling is all we'll have tonight...!!

Nandini (raising her eyebrow) – Just a few pecks

Manik – Just a few...I promise

Nandini just smiled and soon both of them were off to sleep with just a few pecks and a lot of cuddling just as Manik promised.

---------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, in Cabir and Navya's room

Cabir – Navya let's sleep...!!

Navya – Cabir just two minutes

Cabir – Listen you've been glued to your phone screen for an hour now...come to bed and sleep..!!

Navya – Wait na..I am searching something important..!!

Cabir – Really what..??...How many months can you survive if diagnosed with cancer..??

Navya (looked at him surprised and started walking to the bed) – You know that's not true...how long are you planning to let that video affect your thoughts...I want to live Cabir...I honestly do..!!

Cabir – Well I hope you stay true to your words..!!

Navya – I have scared you too much..Haven't I..??..(Cabir just shrugged his shoulder)...Ok look what I was searching on internet...I recently came across an article about a herb called "Astragalus", it is also known as milkvetch root and Huang-qi...so, intake of the roots of this plant have shown success in reducing or eliminating tumor in some cases and also increasing the survival time when coupled with Chemotherapy.. I was just researching about the same..!!