About the writer

Hello Readers, my name is Akriti and this would be my first story on Manan. I love writing, I was 12 when I wrote my first poem. Writing for me is my passion but I always kept it to myself. I don't know why I was always skeptical about publishing my poems or stories. It took me 10 years to publish my first poem online and even till today I have posted only a few poems on my blog. To read my poems please visit my blog . I have written a few general fictions too in the past but never published it. My stories were always too personal for me and I never published them anywhere. I always feared misuse of the content published. But that was until I started reading Manan FF's on India forums and wattpad. I love reading a stories on wattpad and india-forums and I have read many stories on Manan as Kaisi Yeh Yaariyaan is one of my most loved show on Indian Television. The irony of the situation is that I started watching the show on youtube in February this year, that is, after the show had actually gone off-air but as the saying goes "Better late than never". Seeing several stories on these platforms, I finally gathered the courage of publishing a story based MANAN written by me. I hope you guys like the story. It has inspirations from the show but is a little different in terms of the approach. Please do read and comment.