"Mianhe Joyiah."Jonghyun apologized having courage to face her parents. Tae Hee could only smile at her nephew's kindness, but on the other hand Sungjae started to play a little as he made an angry expression which surprised Jonghyun.

"No. It's not that simple, you should pay her back."Sungjae exclaimed pretending to be angry as Jonghyun could only scratch the back of his head.

"Stop it Sungjae."Tae Hee warned her husband, Sungjae was about to answer back when everyone else came to the Grand Hall.

"What's happening here? Are you bullying my son again Sungjae?!"Joo Hyun snapped at him which gave shiver unto Sungjae as he quickly patted Jonghyun's head as he started caressing him.

"Of course not noona!"he lied which made everyone laugh at his funny remark.

......

Everyone was already enjoying the night. So Rim and Tae Kwang were busy talking about school while Jonghyun and Sunmi started enjoying the snack booth while Sulli was being fed by Seulgi. Moments later Seungwan and her family arrived a little late which she quickly apologized. A 12 year old Chandy quickly ran towards her Auntie Tae Hee and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"I missed you Auntie."she exclaimed as Tae Hee said the same

"Only your auntie? How about me?"Sungjae faked to be hurt as Chandy quickly went to him and gave him a warm hug.

"I missed you too Uncle."she added as everyone was just admiring the atmosphere.

Moments later the helpers of the Kingdom finally brought the highlight for the night. A birthday cake, two birthday cakes to be exact, they were all about to sing a happy birthday song when the door suddenly swung open reavealing a pregnant Yerim and running behind her was her husband Jungkook holding their 5 years old son Dooyoung.

"Don't start singing without us!"Yerim exclaimed as she was still panting when she sat beside her brother Suho.

"Gosh! You're still as demanding as you were before. Why would you even be late on your niece and nephew's birthday."Suho started nagging her. Yerim was about to answer back when her husband Jungkook answered for her.

"Mianhe hyung, it was my fault. I had an urgent meeting before we came here, Honey here just waited for me so all of us can come. I'm really sorry everyone."he nicely said as he faces Sungjae and Tae Hee repeatedly apologizing for being late.

"Aigoo, how come a devil sent from hell of a sister of mine found an angel like husband? God! The world is such a weird place."Suho mumbled earning a slight slap on his elbow from Joo Hyun, but Yerim actually heard his words.

"You know what oppa, you're are right. The world is such a weird place, who would have thought a monkey looking person like you would actually end up with a Goddess looking lady as Joo Hyun-eonnie. Isn't the world so cruel?"Yerim successfully had her comeback which made everyone laugh at their childish bickering.

"They never change."Hyunsik mumbled as Seulgi just nodded in agreement.

"Happy birthday Sooyoung and Deuk Hwa!"they all greeted at the same time. Everyone cheered for the celebration of the 7th birthday of the twins Sooyoung and Deuk Hwa.

------

Despite all the hard ships everyone had faced, they finally achieved their happy endings.

Seungwan finally lived happily with her family. She became the owner of the Red Velvet Cafe which is now a successful Red Velvet Hotel and Restaurant. As her daughter Chandy started schooling at the same time singing in their hotel for she got her beautiful voice from her Mom and her charismatic aura on stage from her Dad.