Circus Girl 🎪Twenty-three

Começar do início

"Miss Joy! Miss Joy! Open the door!"one of the guards yelled as the door banging continued.

"Omo! Ppali Ga Young-ah!"I exclaimed as we hurriedly moved when Ga Young was half way through the window the door crashed open revealing two guards.

"Miss!"he exclaimed as he grabbed unto Ga Young's leg. I struggled in pulling her as she started kicking the man, in one swift kick she landed a bullseye on his face as he lost a grip on her which made me easily pull her.

We both earned some small scratches but it didn't matter as long as we can get out of here. We ran towards the exit when....

"Changsub-ssi!"I exclaimed as I caught the sight of a familiar face.

------
PRINCE SUNGJAE

We finally arrived at this secluded place of the Seok Family. It took us days before managing Do Hwan's father spill his bastard of a sons doing.

Flashback

Me and the guys barged into Minister Seok's quarters as the old man was surprised with the sudden uninvited approach.

"I demand to see your son."Kyungsoo-hyung exclaimed as he faced him.

"What is the meaning of this?"Ministers Seok asked.

"Just tell us your sons whereabouts and we'll be on our way."Hyunsik-hyung said which added confusion to the poor man.

"May I know what's wrong your Majesties?"he asked managing to keep his cool even though he looked tensed.

I slowly walked towards him and grab a hold of his collar shirt. I don't care if I'm disrespecting him, I no longer have time to act right for my girl is missing.

"He kidnapped a relative of the Royal Family, we have the rights to know where he is!"I said as he gulped upon his nervousness.

End of flashback

Though it took a few days since he wasn't speaking up, we involved Dong Wook-hyung and the other Ministers who are on our side to gather evidences and eye witnesses to prove that it was Do Hwan who kidnapped Sooyoung.

We arrived at a mansion located far away from town. Due to this happenings we also found out of Do Hwan's mistreatment to his wife which gave us full power in catching him and have him imprisoned.

As we entered the mansion by force we came across two guards. I was with Peniel and Minhyuk while the of my two cousins and Kyungsoo went the other way, Changsub went alone at the back to try and rescue Joy.

Oh God! I hope she's okay.

......

I received multiple bruises from those thugs as well as Minhyuk and Peniel, we were about to enter another room when I felt a huge blew on the head as I collapsed on the ground hitting head first.

"You're Majesty!"I heard Peniel yelled as I saw him punch the one who hit me with a jar. My sight was blurry but I could clearly see that it was someone tall with dark hair

"Joy is mine!"he yelled as I lost consciousness for awhile.

------
During the unexpected event, Joy and Ga Young was assisted and protected by Prince Sungjae's guard Changsub.

"Miss Sooyoung, please stay close."Changsub reminded her as they both helped a limping Ga Young.

"Is Sungjae with you?"Sooyoung asked as Changsub just nodded in response carefully sensing danger nearby. Upon hearing footsteps from the right, Changsub guided the two ladies behind a huge curtain and made them hide as he went on to charge the upcoming footsteps.