Circus Girl 🎪Twenty-two

Start from the beginning

Arriving at the yard everyone was waiting for Joo Hyun to speak which she looked very worried at the same time panicking.

"I have a bad feeling."she started off which Hyunsik also added.

"Me too, Joy isn't the type of person that would leave just like that without telling Seungwan. How about we go to her friends they must have meet up by now."Hyunsik suggested as everyone agreed. They were about to leave the place when Seulgi stopped them.

"Wait! How about we go in groups, I'll go with Hyunsik to visit Chaeyoung in her Restaurant maybe Joy would be there, while Irene-eonnie and Suho-oppa go ask Bo Gum-oppa about her she might have visited his entertainment bar. And Sungjae and Prince Kyungsoo could visit the Red Velvet Cafe, Yerin and Hayoung must still be closing the store."Seulgi said which made everyone hesitate first before finally agreeing.

"Okay, let's all meet up back here by 8pm. Arasso?!"Joo Hyun said with authority as everyone yelled.

"Yes Ma'am!"

.....

Hyunsik and Seulgi arrived at Chaeyoung's closed restaurant, wearing their long cloaks Seulgi knocked on the door next to the restaurant where a cute looking lady opened for them.

"Omo! Good evening your Majesties."Jisoo was the one who opened for them.

"Good evening, sorry to disturb you but can I ask for Chaeyoung please?"Seulgi was the one who spoke up.

Jisoo made them come inside as she excused herself for she called Chaeyoung. Moments later Chaeyoung came wearing her outdoor clothes.

"Omo! Seulgi-eonnie."she said upon seeing a familiar face. She was about to hug her but stopped midway when Seulgi immediately asked her what they came for.

"Where's Joy?"she directly asked startling her.

"Eh? She's not home? Yerin and I cancelled the trip since Joy couldn't make it, we guess she was busy with you guys."Chaeyoung trailed off which made Hyunsik and Seulgi glanced at each other exchanging worried looks. "Waeyo? Is everything alright? Did something happen to her?"Chaeyoung added being able to feel the atmosphere. Seulgi was quick in calming her down.

"Ani, it's alright. Maybe she just went to Bo Gum-oppa's store. Thank you dear, I'm sorry for the disturbance we'll just inform if we meet with her."Seulgi said which made Chaeyoung even more worried yet she shrugged it off and nodded to her. She then guided them outside as they said their goodbyes.

"Where could Sooyoung be?"

------
PRINCE SUNGJAE

I'm going insane! Where on earth is she? Park Sooyoung where have you gone?!

We came to the cafe and saw Yerin and Hayoung finishing up closing the store and was about to head to Sooyoung's house to give the store key.

"Eh? Joy isn't home? We thought she was with you? Wendy-eonnie said she went to the palace."Yerin exclaimed while Hayoung was just staring at Kyungsoo.

"Where could she be?"I frustratedly said as I was grabbing my hair out of worry.

"Calm yourself Sungjae, she could be with the Chaeyoung girl or at Bo Gum's place."Kyungsoo-hyung comforted me. I can't help it, I'm so worried like something bad is happening which I'm fighting over since I can't bare to know that she's in a bad situation.

"We'll help, we would go to Bomi-eonnie and Ilhoon-oppa's place. Joy might have visited them, we'll just meet up with you if we find her."Hayoung spoke up. I was about to say something when we heard Suho and Irene calling us.