Godzilla?

# Recently: I should probably explain the situation now, I was, it's actually a funny story really. You're gonna laugh. Except for the life or death part.

*Flashback*

"Hey Natsu!" I yelled over to the flame brained idiot.

"Yeah Lushhhhhhe" he said dragging out the shhhh.

"Let's take this job!" I yelled, very excitedly.

"Let's take this jobbb," he said dragging out the 'ob' in job.

"Umm, Natsu?" I questioned, "Are you, maybe drunk?" I was worried, he can't go on this job if he's DRUNK!

"I'm not druuuunk!" was he just trying to draw out his words? That idiot...

Suddenly his face puffed up as if he was on the train, "When will this train stop?!?" he yelled. Everyone was staring.

"Come on Natsu! This train will stop soooon!" Cana bumped in wrapping her arm around Natsu's shoulder. Natsu threw up. Everyone that was watching suddenly turned away in disgust. Even, the drunk Cana.

I went over to the mission board for an easier one. I saw one that was perfect for me. Being an receptionist for a week! I went over to Mira, "I'm going to take this job!" I chirped.

"Okay, have fun!" she chirped back, Mira was so nice.

"Aaand~ when Natsu sobers up, can you tell him that I'll be gone for a week?" I asked nicely.

"Of course I can Lucy!" I was I could be as nice her, I thought as she said that.

"Thank you soo much Mira! Do you know why he's drunk though?" I asked.

"Well," she thought about it, "While he was fighting with Gray, and ready to fight anyone, Cana challenged him to a drinking contest," she said happily.

I face palmed. No one can beat Cana... No one. Maybe Bachus, but other than him, no one can beat Cana. "Thank you again Mira," I grabbed the job and walked out. It would take a 5 hour train ride to get there. I went to my apartment, grabbed a book, my reading glasses, and some clothes. I stuffed it all in my pink suitcase.

I sighed.

#*On the train*#

I stepped into a booth and got settled but then the intercom rang, "Passengers, we have a cart being worked on, so some people will have to share, passengers who do not have a spot pleases go to a booth," I signed.

I really didn't mind. A man approached me, he was wearing something similar to what Gray wears. But his personality was much different.

"Excuse me miss, but would you mind if I sat here?" he asked politely.

What manners, it really was a change for Fairy Tail, "Of course I wouldn't, it would be my pleasure, I politely said back to him.

"Thank you, Miss, umm, pardon me but I don't know your name," he said.

"Oh, my name is Lucy," I told him, "and you?"

"My name is Satoshi, but most people call me Sato," he imformed me.

"Okay, Sato," I said trying out his name.

"So, you are going to Clover Town too?" he asked me.

"Well I am on this train, aren't I?" I joked.

He laughed, it was a calming laugh. "Yeah, so why are you going there?" he asked me.

"Oh, I'm part of Fairy Tail," I showed him the back of my hand, "and I'm on a job," I told him.

His eyes widened, "You must be really strong then! I don't really know what Fairy Tail is, but it sounds like a guild," he gave me a thumbs up.

"Well, it is a guild, but I'm one of the weaker ones," I said sadly.

"Well, I could offer to train you, I'm a wizard and a martial arts teacher," he said.

"Oh really?!" I gushed, "But, it would have to be after my job which ends in a week," I said sadly.

"Okay! That's fine with me," he said.

"I'll be looking forward to it!" I chirped back to him.

"I almost forgot to answer you question," what question was he talking about, "I live in Clover Town," that's cool.

"Cool, maybe I'll see you in the hospital!" I covered my mouth, "That actually wouldn't be cool, I'm sorry," I did a mini bow with my head.

He chuckled, "I know what you mean, but you might, my wife is sick and stuck in the hospital," he sighed.

"I'm so sorry!" I gasped. I inwardly slapped myself, there goes my chances, but whatever, I already love someone.

4 Hours Later After The Train Ride.

I eventually went to sleep but Sato was kind enough to wake me up. We decided we would meet up at the coffee shop on East St.

He was really nice. I looked around the gate to the town. I had to find the hospital, that is where I would be working.

[A/N: I'm lazy] {Switching to Past Tense}

To cut the story short, I got there and on the last day, that last day, it came. Yes I did just say it.

I was closing up the shop, finally free, when I came face to face...

...with a flying kitten. I assumed it was an exceed. It was blue, lighter than Happy's blue, so I guess you could call it baby blue, it had looked tired. All of a sudden the exceed had fallen down.

I had taken it to a pet shelter and told them I would come back later. And as I was walking to the coffee shop I told Sato I'd meet him at, a Godzilla creature had come crashing in. It stepped on a store right next to the coffee shop. I reached for my keys, "Open! Gate of the Lion, Leo!" my voice had echoed through the air.

But, nothing had come out. And now as I lay on the ground having been swung around by the monster, Igneel spoke to me.

Okay, I'm going to leave it at this. Happy Reading!

~lostintheclouds321