Glow and Satoshi

There is dried blood but no wound. Suddenly the blue kitten pokes its head up, "Lucy?" it asks.

"Ahh! How do you know my name!" I screech forgetting about the disappearing wound.

The blue exceed looked at me with its giant eyes, "Satoshi-kun told me," it said innocently.

"Satoshi-kun? Well, if it was Satoshi-kun then it's fine, but-but what is your name?" I inquired.

"G-L-O-W, Glow~" the little exceed smiled.

"Are you Satoshi-kun's?"

"No, no no no no!" the exceed refused profusely, "Oh, i need to take you to him, you should be feeling fine now, right?" 

"What are you talking about?!I was knocked out with all sorts of wounds!" I exclaimed.

"True, but, they are  healed now, well they should be, come on, stand up and lets run, he could be leaving now for all we know!" the exceed oulled me out of my chair and started pulling me proving that all my injuries were healed.

My shoeless feet padded on the floor following the flying cat, my nightgown billowed behind me and I felt free. We exited the hospital getting some yells from the staff and we turned right towards the ruined town, which was already being worked on. My feet got covered in orange-red dust and I avoided sharp piece of rubble.  Then I saw Satoshi leaving the town. 

"Satoshi~~" the exceed yelled, he turned to look at us and smiled.

"Ah, it is a pleasure to see you again, considering the circumstances," he smirked.

The magic he was letting off seemed different today, "I guess, I have to take you to Igneel now."

"Sorry, but you have to leave your keys behind," his smile grew when he saw that I didn't have them with me, and my eyes grew wide, he wouldn't, "I guess I'm gonna take you now," his speech pattern changed to something more malicious sounding, he picked me up and flung me over his shoulder, "Let's go Glow." he stuck a needle into my neck and injected a liquid. My stomach felt heavy and my eyelids drooped down, I opened them and tried to fight back but I couldn't move.

"You can't-" I let out a loud breath, "take me!" I breathed in and out, my chest felt heavy and I seceded into darkness.

"Sweet dreams, hime-sama."

Gahh! Well that's done! YOSHA! I don't think I'll be able to write for a while but I'll try, something came up, LATERZZZ~~~

~lostintheclouds321

Okay, umm this is a draft I found and published as well so I didn't write this, but I will continue...

<Ellie>