The End

She walked with quick steps towards the large green doors. Children screamed all arond her, trying to figure out what their place was.

Where they belonged.

Who their friends would be.

What teachers were nice and which ones weren't.

But she didn't fit in this world. Friends seemed to be out of the question. And who cared about teachers? Heck, they were only increasing the pain! They didn't understand nothing.

The nice ones were the worst. They thought they understood you. But they were programmed to think kids loved fractions.

And suddently she was filled with black hatred, slipping from her gut to her heart. Gritting her teeth, she thought that one word, remember.

But what else to do, except stand there? She glued her feet to the ground and waited. Her misty gray eyes darted around. She felt a tug of a rebel at her stomach.

She should move, she knew. Pry her stubborn hooves from the ground and try to find her ''future'' as Mrs. Sullivan called it. But she'd wait. That was her position in this world, waiting, watching, until she was gone.

And then, these light footsteps walked towards her. She turned around, slapping the person sharply with her tight jet-black ponytail. The guy was not tall. In fact, he was about the same height as her with red hair and green eyes.

''Hey'', he smiled,'' Whats your class? Mine is 807''.

He said it with etiquette but with a cheesy smile creamed on his face. His eyes sparkled and his mouth formed words like a caterpillar spins a web.

This didn't look like a principal who was fake-smiling and buttering kids up to believe they could actually reach their dreams.

She said nothing and except gave him a cold stare.

He seemed to not notice.

''Yah, I don't feel like talking much on the first day,too.'', he said his smile dissapearing and a mark of curiosity crossing his face. Was this boy challenging her to make the first move?

She bit her lip and walked away with sharp, proud steps. She held her chin up, but soon realized that she had lost. She was like a warrior who forgot his shield and had to forfeit. She quickly snatched a look at the boy.

He stood there with a secret smile on his lips. What was he so happy about?

And then she sighed and took out the crumpled paper they had given her, when she walked in. Her hands tore at where her name was, leaving the edge ripped. Then she looked at the bold print. Her class was stated there clearly: 807. And all the hatred covered her soul like black tar.

The anger she felt, made her blood scream. And the sky, it was pale, it was afraid.

The trees shook slightly in the tough breeze and the children all around her continued to walk.

She sat on the ground her hands scratching against the stinging glass, and shook her head so fiercly that her pony-tail ripped out of its cage. And there she sat with red marks on her hands and her hair covering the dark look in her eyes.

Hoping no one would see.

Hoping no one would hear.

When she pulled away, she could see the salty tears on her hands.

She breathed slowly and strained to get up. She wiped her nose with the back of her sleeve and ran to get line up with her ''class'' or as she saw it, her mortal enemies.