12

[not edited, may see spelling errors]

"Now let's go to Phili."

They finally board the airplane after being searched and what not, now they are finally seated and ready to go.

The plane finally starts and the voice on the speaker tells everyone to prepare for take off.

"I'm so glad we're leaving this hell hole." Carti whispers to Symere next him. "I bet you wont think about taking your happy ass down here anymore right?" Symere asks.

"Fuck no, the last few days make a nigga never wanna come back." Carti says chuckling as he leans over to kiss Symere on the lips.

Symere smiles. "That's what you get for not listening to me, I told you about messing with these trifling ass hoes." He tells Carti.

"You know i'm still in the closet and me declining to go to Florida with her would raise hella questions that I don't wanna answer." Carti exclaims.

"What questions Carti? 'You don't go to Florida with some slut so you automatically like men?' That type of dumb ass question?" Symere asks hoping to get clarification on the questions Carti could be possibly worried about.

"Exactly." Cari simply responds. "My homophobic ass parents would be all on my ass if I declined, they already think i'm suspect." He adds on.

"And that's exactly why I fucking hate your parents." Symere says as he turns his head to the window. Carti immediately turns to Symere, "What have I told you about talking shit about my parents? Only I can do that."

"Well then don't bring them up to me then, you know how feel about them." Symere exclaims. "Plus they've only met me once and they already fucking hate me." He adds on.

"They do n-..." Symere turns to Carti to give him a straight face like 'you better not fucking lie'.

Carti hesitates and thinks of a way to restate his statement. "it's just a strong disliking." He finally says.

"Strong disliking my fat black ass, they hate me." Symere answers. "Maybe if you would've acted less trashy-"

"I was drunk!" Symere yells. "And I wasn't even expecting to meet your parents that day Carti."

"Shhh, we'll talk about it when we get off the plane." Carti tells Symere being that he's way too loud. "No, we'll talk about this now, my parents have never been rude to you."

"Because i'm a likeable person, you're not, now shutup you're too loud." Carti snaps. Symere gives him a shocked look and softly slaps him in the face. "Don't talk to me like that."

"This is only a two hour plane ride but you're definitely making it feel like ten hours." Carti says as he rolls his eyes and put his head back.

"You know what shutup, we'll talk about this when we get off the plane because you're making me mad." Symere says as he turns to the window.

Carti looks at Symere in annoyance, "I literally just sai-"

"Blahh blahh, shutup I don't care." Symere responds cutting Carti off as he turns back to the window.

"Okay Mr. Fuck People For Rides." Carti quietly mumbles under his breath hoping Symere didn't hear him. Symere looks at Carti, "I'm sorry did you say something?" He asks.

"No, I didn't say anything." Carti lies, "Oh okay, thought so." Symere responds as he lays his head on Carti's shoulder. Carti wiggles his shoulder to get Symere's head off him.

"I can't lay on you?!" Symere asks. "It's too hot for that." Carti responds. "Nigga it's cold as f- you know what, keep that same attitude."Symere snaps as he turns to the window.