6

Continued phone call

Carti: "I need you to come pick me up..."

Uzi: "your bitch finally got tired of your sorry ass huh? (laughter)"

Carti: "just bring your ass to Florida and quit bullshitting"

Uzi: "I told your dumb ass to stay in LA, you ain't wanna listen to me. Now look what happened"

Carti: "I only came to get closer to you anyways, how was I supposed to know-"

Uzi: "I COULD'VE EASILY FLEW MY ASS TO CALIFORNIA! You just be doing unnecessary shit"

Carti: "OH MY GOD, She wanted me to stay with her for a while and I couldn't just say no"

Uzi: "well shit, you say no to me all the time so it can't be that hard"

Carti: "so what the fuck am I supposed to do now? I'm sitting on a god damn side walk with nothing but my clothes and my phone-"

Uzi: "LOWER YOUR MOTHERFUCKING VOICE!!!REMEMBER IM TRYING TO HELP YOUR DUMBASS!!!"

Carti: "ok, I'm sorry I'm just frustrated, angry, and hot. I don't mean to take my anger out on you baby."

Uzi: "that's better, now tell me your address so I can know what hotel to check you into."

Carti: "I just texted it to you."

Uzi: "ok I'mma get you into the Days Inn down the street."

Carti: "how I'mma get there?"

Uzi: "I'mma order you a Lyft after I check you in, just wait."

4 minutes later

Uzi: "the Lyft is on its way, when you get there it's room 12B, call me when you get there."

Carti: "Ok but you also needa be on your way."

Uzi: "The flight to Florida doesn't come until 10 PM so it's gonna be while but I should be there sometime tomorrow night."

Carti: "okay...I love you"

Uzi: "you give me a headache, bye"

----
This part Is mega short, my bad. but I haven't updated in a while so