9

^Who else loves how small Uzi is Compared to Carti? It's so fucking cute 😍😥
____________________________________

Carti slides the shower door open.

"I guess you didn't hear me when I said alone" Symere says as he rolls his eyes and closes the shower door.

Carti re-slides the shower door open, "I guess you didn't hear me when I said you getting this dick right now." He says as he smiles and licks his lips.

"Nigga i'm tired and I need to clean myself so please leave the bathroom." Symere says trying to his best to avoid Carti from seeing his ass hole, closing the door once again.

He never rejected a fuck from Carti but right now is definitely not the time.

"Whyyyyyy?" Carti whines from outside of the shower. "I haven't seen you in so long, you should wanna fuck too."

"I went through so much shit yesterday, I just want to take a shower and go to bed. Is that too much to ask?!" Symere responds from the shower.

"What shit? You still ain't tell me about that." Carti says still on the outside of the shower. He's just sitting on the toilet now.

"Trust me, you don't wanna know." Symere answers trying to avoid the whole conversation.

"Maybe I do." Carti responds.

"It's a long story."

"I got time." Carti responds.

Symere let's out an annoyed groan from the shower, "Get out! God damn." He screams at Carti in response to his excessive request for information.

Carti laughs. "I know you're angry but yelling isn't the way to go." He tells Symere.

"You mean like how you ain't know where to go when your bitch kicked you out?!" Symere responds as he cracks himself up from inside the shower.

"Akekeke, shut yo ass up." Carti says not finding Symere's joke funny at all.

"It's okay baby, she was a tired hoe anyways." Symere says. "And she definitely can't suck dick better than me."

"Speaking of." Carti says as he takes his clothes off and slides the shower door open.

"When-" Carti stops his sentence when he opens the door and sees Symere bending down picking up some soap. He enters the shower.

Symere instantly gets up hoping Carti didn't see his ass hole. "What are you doing?" Symere asks confused as to why he's in the shower with him.

"Your ass is getting fat." Carti says as he grabs and squeezes Symere's ass. Symere shoves Carti's chest to back him up. "I know." He says as he flicks his tongue.

"You should bend over like you were just doing when I came in." Carti says as he twitches his eyebrow.

"Oh really, Is this ok?" Symere asks as he slowly bends down spreading his ass cheeks in front of Carti. Completely forgetting about how stretched and sore it is.

"That's per-" Carti immediately stops his sentence when he notices exactly what Symere did not want him to notice...

His stretched ass hole

Carti starts to examine Symere's ass hole a little more just to make sure he's not seeing things.

"What baby?" Symere asks still bent down continuing to forget about his stretched ass hole, just wanting Carti's dick inside of him.

Carti angrily walks out of the shower, now Symere immediately knew what just happened.

"Damn it.." Symere says to himself, still in the shower. He quickly gets out of the shower and raps his robe around him.

When he walks out of the bathroom he sees Carti drying off and putting his clothes on.

"Carti I-"

"Shut the fuck up, I'm leaving." Carti says as he speeds towards the door.

Symere grabs his arm "Where are you going?" He asks honestly confused because Carti has no where to go.

"You're a hoe." Carti responds as he walks out of the door and slams it.

Symere just gives up and goes to brush his teeth. Carti is way too overdramatic.

I probably should've thought before I showed him my ass hole though...

Not even 2 minutes after Carti left , Symere here's knocks at the door. He washes out his mouth and rushes to the door already knowing it's Carti's dumb ass.

"What? You have no where to go?" Symere asks sarcasticly already knowing the answer.

"No I don't, please open the door." Carti says in a low voice. Symere opens the door.

"What is up with you?" Symere asks. "I went through hell and back yesterday but I'm still not as bitchy as you right now." Symere adds on.

Carti lays on the bed in silence with his head turned away from Symere. "Cart?!" Symere calls out again trying to get his attention.

"Are you really ignoring me?" Symere asks expecting an answer. Carti does nothing but re-adjust his position to get comfortable.

Symere gets on the bed and climbs on top of Carti's back as Carti lays stomach down.

"Get off." Carti says

"Talk to me." Symere whispers in Carti's ear as he massages his back and trail kisses on the back of his neck.

Carti says nothing.

"I know you like it." Symere whispers as he nibbles on Carti's ear, continuing to massage his back. Carti gives in and flips Symere on his back so that his body is in between Symere's legs.

When Carti flipped him it caused Symere's robe to completely open exposing Symere's naked body.

Carti takes his clothes off and fucks the shit out of Symere with no lube or nothing. Just dry, painful sex...for Symere. But for Carti it was the best sex he's had in a while.

What a morning...

---------------

Ok so just tell me if y'all want some actually detailed sex like "Carti fastly thrusts into Symere's stretched ass hole causing Symere to scream out his name over and over" type shit because I'll do it if you really want it.

And by the way I'm working on another Playboicarti and Lil Uzi Vert story called "I'm not gay" where Uzi and Carti are famous (like they actually are) and Uzi keeps sexually coming onto him and shit during studio session and stuff. Things lead from one thing to another and yea...I rlly like it so just comment if you want me to publish it ? I've started a couple parts already