11

Carti chaces after Symere down the hall and grabs his arm, "Not without me" he says as he turns Symere around.

"Yes, without you, now get the fuck off me!" Symere screams. "Before I yell rape." He adds on frustrated at Carti.

"So you just came down here for nothing then huh?!" Carti asks still holding a grip onto Symere's arm. "No, I came down here because I love you! But I refuse to be treated like shit in the process of helping you." Symere responds as his voice starts to crack.

Carti lets go of Symere's arm and grabs both of his hands as he looks him in his eyes.

"I apologize okay? It's just a lot on my mind right now and I don't mean to make you feel like that." Carti apologizes looking into Symere's eyes.

Symere looks down deciding wether to believe him or if he should just go home...alone

"Do you forgive me?" He asks hoping Symere will accept his apology and not just leave him down here stranded.

Symere takes a deep breath. "Fine" he says as he rolls his eyes just hoping he didn't make another mistake.

Its like no matter how mad Carti makes him, he just can't say no to him...he just can't.

Carti even crashed Symere's first car but that didn't stop him from letting Carti drive another one of his cars.

He doesn't know what to call himself...a sucker? An idiot? A person with no backbone? Who knows.

Carti lifts Symere up and spends him around excited that Symere isn't leaving him.

"Put me down!" Symere screams. "You too tall to be doing that shit!"

Carti puts him down and kisses him. "So what we doing now?" Carti asks. "Go get your suitcases so we can go to the airport." Symere responds.

"Where we going?" Carti asks confused. Symere gives Carti an 'are you serious' type look , "To fucking wonderland Carti, we're going to Philidelphia either go get your shit or stay here." He responds annoyed at Carti because where else would they be going?

"Its not like I knew we were leaving right now so chill." Carti exclaims.

"Well you know how I get when you ask questions so just get your shit so we can leave please." Symere responds annoyed and just ready to go.

He's still irritated from what happened a few minutes ago, even the littlest thing could set him off and leave Carti here...okay maybe not that part but he's still irritated.

"Okay damn." Carti says as he walks to the room to get his suitcases, only to realize the door is locked.

"Fuck." He says under his breath.

"What?" Symere asks irritated."You have the room key?" Carti asks hoping and praying that Symere has the room key so he can go in and get all of his stuff.

Symere puts his hands on the side of his head in frustration. "Please tell me you didn't close the fucking door without the room key Carti."

"Well I was too busy chasing your angry mad ass to think about anything else." Carti exclaims.

"How the f- well then say bye bye to your shit because its gone now, come on." Symere says as he picks up his own suitcases and heads down the hallway.

"We can't just leave my shit here Symere I-"

"You have no choice , we need to catch our flight!" Symere yells. "We can't just take a couple of minutes to ask for an extra room key so I can-"

"You must be crazy If you think i'm going all the way down stairs and back for a damn key that you shouldn't have closed the door without!" Symere yells.

"Please Symere like all of my shit is in there." Carti begs. Symere looks at him in a terrible feeling of guilt, "I understand but we have to catch the plane, i'll buy you new whatever you need okay baby?"

He suggest hoping to stop Carti from worrying about the suitcases so they can just go.

"You promise?" Carti asks.

"Duhh, i've never just not done anything I told you I would do have I?" Symere asks.

"No." Carti responds.

"Exactly." Symere says as he grabs Carti's face and peck his lips twice. "Now let's go to Phili."

Comment opinions etc on this part