8

"Symere?!" Carti screams when he opens the room door and sees Symere laying on the floor.

Symere is in a deep sleep still exhausted from the shit that happened yesterday.

Carti starts shaking him and calling his name.

Still doesn't wake up.

He grabs Symere by his legs and drags him into the hotel room along with his bags, he picks him up and lays him on the bed.

He's actually pretty glad that Symere is here...would've been better if he found him earlier though...

Carti lays next to Symere and puts his head in his neck excited to finally touch him again. He notices that Symere smells pretty odd like hes been running a marathon for a long ass time.

Atleast he still looks hot and pretty fuckable though.

It's been 10 minutes and Symere still hasn't woken up yet and Carti is getting bored.

Since he isn't waking up I might as well go through his stuff right? Carti asks himself as he gets bored and curious.

Eh, might as well.

He unzips Symere's Gucci suitcase and starts rummaging through the suitcase. He finds Symere's phone and presses the home button , just to find out that it's dead.

Damn it.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" Symere screams from the bed.

Carti drops the phone and gasps in surprise, as he holds his heart scared as shit.

Oh now you wanna wake up...

"You scared the shit out of me!" Carti screams from the floor.

"Good! That's exactly what your nosey ass gets." Symere says as he gets off the bed and snatches his phone from Carti.

"So you ain't gone hug me or nothing? Damn." Carti responds

"Why you going through my shit though?"

Carti grabs Symere by his hips to push him closer as he starts to kiss his neck. "I miss you." He says as he continues to kiss Symere's neck.

"Oh yeah?" Symere responds completely forgetting everything and sinking into Carti's kisses.

"Yea." Carti responds as he forces both of them on the bed and he continues to kiss on Symere.

"But you kind of smell like cow sex." Carti says as he sits up.

"No shit, ass hole." Symere responds as he gets up to take some clothes out of his suitcase.

"Why do you smell like that?" Carti asks.

"Don't even ask me that." Symere says as he walk into the bathroom.

"I'm taking a shower."

"Not without me." Carti says biting his lip.

"Yes...without you." Symere responds as he turns around and takes his shirt off and then slowly bends down to take his pants off.

"I'll be back." Symere adds on as he seductively flicks his tongue and twitches his hips as he walks into the shower.

Without a second thought, Carti runs into the bathroom behind him.

You getting this dick right now

----

IM SO SORRY THAT THIS PART IS SO SHORT AND IT TOOK ME SOO LONG TO UPDATE, IVE BEEN SO BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND SHIT BUT SPRING BREAK STARTS IN 4 DAYS SO ILL BE UPDATING MORE OFTEN! THANKS FOR ALL OF THE LOVE AND SUPPORT IT REALLY MEANS ALOT! UZI AND CARTI WILL BE HAVING SEX IN THE NEXT PART SO IF YOURE NOT 18 OR OLDER (LIKE MY YOUNG ASS HAHAAGGSG) DON'T READ