Win Over

Picture ©️ さかたさん on twitter
———————————————

It was on the way home, after practice. Seijuurou made a request for Tetsuya to walk home with him.

Tetsuya was unusually chirpy.

He talked a lot, and he, somehow, was skipping.

The street was not too dark. The only light was from the fullmoon above. It was quiet, and the only voice Seijuurou heard was Tetsuya's.

Tetsuya was few feet ahead of Seijuurou. As Seijuurou looked at Tetsuya's back, he was smiling.

Tetsuya suddenly stopped and looked back, at Seijuurou.

"Are you listening to me, Akashi-kun?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

Seijuurou smiled and nodded at him.

"Really? What did I talk about?"

"Mmm..." Seijuurou put his hand on his chin, pretended to think of something.

Tetsuya walked back at Seijuurou with large step his feet could muster. He was ready to blew out his thought.

As Tetsuya walked, Seijuurou smiled. It was more of a smirk than a smile.

Out of nowhere, Seijuurou pulled Tetsuya's hand with one hand and the other hand pulled Tetsuya's neck closer to his face. He looked straight at Tetsuya's eyes. The next think he did was, landed a kiss on Tetsuya's parted lips.

The kiss was not long, it was about 3 to 5 seconds. But it felt so long, for both of them.

Seijuurou was the one who ended the kiss. He walked ahead of Tetsuya. Tetsuya was still in his place, dazed. Then he turned around and walked behind Seijuurou. He put in effort to set his face expressionless.

Tetsuya walked a bit faster to match Seijuurou's step. Then he grabbed Seijuurou's hand and walked as if nothing happened.

Seijuurou blinked several times as he looked at their entwinted hand and Tetsuya's face. Tetsuya's face remained expressionless, but Seijuurou could tell that he was embarrassed. Tetsuya's ears were red, up to his showing neck.

Seijuurou chuckled as he sqeezed Tetsuya's hand gently.

"I could never win against you, huh, Tetsuya."

Tetsuya just shrugged his shoulder.