Peridot X Gem! Reader

(Y/G/N) - Your Gem Name
•••
I couldn't have done it without you~
•••

The grass covered ground was currently splitting into large chunks of soil. Steven and I are currently watching Peridot run around screaming about the cluster and how she was right.

"Steven, (Y/G/N)! It's the cluster, we have to go destroy it!" Peridot yells, with eyes as wide as saucers.

Peridot grabbed Steven's and I's hands and rushes us to the Gem Drill. Once we all got into the drill, Peridot started it up.

"LETS GO!" Steven yells loudly. Peridot and I glare at Steven.

"Steven, now is not the time to act all crazy." Peridot states calmly.

After a few moments, and a lot of Steven whining, we finally reached the cluster. Out of the blue, Steven passed out on us. Peridot looked over at me, and started pressing buttons.

"None of the drills are working! What are we going to do, (Y/G/N)?!" Peridot yells in fear. I put a hand on her tiny shoulder.

"Calm down, Steven must be doing something. Look!" I point to the cluster, that is slowly being bubbled.

"It seems to be bubbling itself!"

Steven opens his eyes and looks around.

"The cluster, doesn't want to be bubbled! It doesn't want to be set free!" Steven states.

Once the cluster was completely bubbled, we headed back up to the surface. When we arrived, I saw the rest of the Crystal Gems. Peridot, Steven, and I stumbled out of the drill. I ignored there questions and went back to the barn. Peridot followed behind me. She placed a tiny hand on my shoulder.

"I couldn't have done it without you, (Y/G/N)." Peridot states with a smile. I flash her a smile in response.

"It was a honor to help." I said. Peridot blushes and fiddled with her fingers.

"S-So, I was w-wondering..." I looked up at Peridot. "Would you like to, you know?"

I gave Peridot a small smile. "Of course!" I grabbed her by her waist.

     I leaned in and looked lovingly into her eyes. I soon placed my lips upon hers and kissed her passionately. She kissed back in response. We held each other for a few moments, until a bright light surrounded us. I-I mean we looked down and saw that we have fused.

     We exited the barn and listened to Steven telling his story to the CG's. Our fused state only smiled. Although, Peridot was telling her own story to myself. From then on, the Crystal Gems only grew. Lapis soon joined the bunch and we lived on, fighting whatever Homeworld threw at us.