"Soon." I promised, kissing her forehead as we walked around another candy store.

We spent another thirty minutes walking around before Nadia finally decided she had everything we needed. I drove us to the ice cream place Zade had taken me to.

"Yay mummy." Beau giggled happily as we made our way into The Ice Cream Pala.

"What flavors can I get you three pretty ladies?" The owner asked as he stared at the three of us.

"Chocolate." Beau jumped excitingly in my arms as I held her up to look at all the flavors.

"Chocolate for me too please." Nadia nodded.

"Two chocolates coming right up." The old man smiled.

"Yay." Beau clapped.

"What can I get you?" He asked me as I searched for the one Zade had gotten me when we came.

"Can I have a scoop of the Pala please?" I asked sweetly, staring at the familiar lime ice cream.

"You like Pala?" He raised a gray eyebrow.

"Yes, it's my new favorite." I gushed.

"It was my wife's favorite too, she passed so I named it after her." He smiled sadly.

"That's so sweet, I'm sorry about your loss." I gave him a warm smile.

"Thanks, now here you three are. Enjoy." He handed us our little bowls and spoons.

"Thank you." We all said in unison.

We ate our Ice creams happily, Nadia told me more about Beau's mother and why she's never around. Turns out Grace is 27 and doesn't think motherhood is cut out for herself. Grace and Maceo were never together as a couple and it looked like Nadia was very happy that they weren't. I shook my head at everything Nadia had to say about Grace and they weren't nice things either.

"So you and Silas?" I wiggled my eyebrow.

"You noticed that huh." She smiled.

"Of course." I winked.

"We aren't dating." She sighed, stuffing more ice cream into her mouth.

"And why not?"

"I don't want to date him and then something happens, it'll just make everything so awkward in the house. You know." She explained.

"I see your point but look at me and your brother, we date." I shrugged.

"But you two are meant to be together." She stared at me pointedly.

Blushing at her words, I pushed my hair out of my face. "You don't see yourself and Silas the same way?"

"Yes and no, he gives mixed signals. It's irritating." She fell back against her seat.

"Tell him how you feel, he likes you more then you know." I said, wiping at Beaus mouth.

"You think so?" She asked shyly.

"Definitely." I nodded.

I know Silas has feelings for her, his face lights up every time he hears her laugh, he watches her with a longing look, he blushes when they lock eyes. They'll be a cute couple and I believe they'll have a forever.

Wiping Beau's mouth clean of Ice cream, we made our way out saying a quick bye to the owner.

Walking up the familiar stairs to the house with Beau on my hip, I place my purse next to Nadia's and made our way into the family room where all the shouting was coming from.