1 Rule

Copyright © 2018 / flamingdesire24/ 1 Rule

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This book or any portion thereof
may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever
without the express written permission of the author.

The events depicted in the book are fictious.

The sun's gentle embrace falls onto your face making your eyes unconsciously twitch as you realise it is morning already and your dream of Park Chanyeol serenading you with his deep husky voice singing All of Me is now over. Sighing, you wake up groggily and rub your eyes as they adjust to the bright light that's seeping into your room.

You glance at the clock on your baby blue painted wall that's slowly peeling away.

11:15, it reads.

You wonder how you slept in because you're normally up by 9. You then realise you were dancing and jamming to EXO's most fun and on crack songs remembering in particular Ka-CHING! where you threw monopoly money around you and The One where you were having a self role play at the intro and then how you screamed "SHAWTY IMMA PARTY TILL THE SUN DOWN!!" as if making Sehun want to shudder. You ended your cult with your party anthem and a bandana tied on your forehead going all "CHOGIWA!!"

A crazy morning grin etches on your lips and you look at the wall behind your desk which is not the baby blue like what's there all around but is instead clustered with posters and photocards and printouts you've taken of EXO. There's no more space available how much ever you look for one and you don't really want to cram everything together because what you're staring at right now is a freaking piece of art.

Your eyes roam over to the calendar on your desk which has a huge inked red uneven circle on today's date and that's when it hits you. It's your birthday!

The day you await for dearly every year.

The day that makes you lose your shit, in a great way, the night before.

The day you check your piggy bank because you know you'll get money from the elders and it'll help you get ready for the day EXO decides to perform in your country because normally when they say "WORLD TOUR", it includes every other place in the world including a stranded forbidden island on the pacific but it is never your country.

But you wait.

Because you know good things in life take time to happen.

But you also realise you can't wait that long because it's now or never.

So you're saving up either way. It's either them coming to your country or you going to their concert you can afford in whichever part of the world.

You get up from your haven, smiling to yourself.

It's your birthday. It has to be special.

+ + +

You walk out of the bathroom after getting fresh and you're ready to beat today's ass.

You don't exactly know how to begin celebrating, though. So much for beating today's ass.

You see black clothes arranged in an order on your desk and you gasp in surprise as your eyebrows furrow in thought because you didn't do that! They're placed in an order like you would see at a clothing store!

You look around you, cautiously, getting anxious by the second.

Maybe it's your friends who've done that?

But where're they then?

Why aren't they springing up from somewhere screaming "SURPRISE!!"?

You slowly make your way towards your desk and 9 folded black cloaks stare at you in the face.