Circus Girl 🎪Twenty-one

Start from the beginning

"What are those kids doing?"Joo Hyun pointed out as the two ladies followed the direction she was pointing.

"Aish, this curious little devil."Yerim trailed off as she marched towards the kids.

The two kids on the other hand were all fixed in hearing the adult conversation happening inside before So Rim and Tae Kwang felt a slight pinch from Yerim when they were caught doing something they shouldn't have done.

"Walk back to your room now and we need to talk."Yerim exclaimed with pure authority in her voice as the two sisters were behind her feeling sorry for the two kids.

.....

"Mianhe Auntie Yerim, it was So Rim's idea. I told her we should just stay in your room but she insisted on going there."Tae Kwang started blaming his cousin which made So Rim furious.

"Yah! Don't tell on me!"She exclaimed as she was about to hit her cousin, good thing Seulgi was just in time to prevent any physical argument from the kids.

"You must not do it again or you will be punished."Joo Hyun informed the kids as they nodded in agreement.

"Ne Aunties, we are very sorry."the two kids apologized while bowing their heads.

"Good. Have you kids eaten?"Yerim asked which made the two to nod at the same time.

"Ne, Uncle Sungjae gave us some snacks before we went to your room."So Rim answered.

Suddenly Tae Kwang walked up towards Yerim and faced her.

"Auntie, do you know Princess Tae Hee?"he suddenly asked which made Yerim surprised.

O_O

"W...where did you heard about that name?"Yerim asked barely stopping herself from stuttering.

"From the grand hall, we heard them talking about her."So Rim was the one who answered this time.

"Eh? Why would they be talking about her?"Yerim asked confused which caught Joo Hyun and Seulgi's attention which the two couldn't keep up with the conversation.

"Waeyo? Who is Princess Tae Hee? Is she your friend?"Joo Hyun managed to ask even though she could feel how Yerim was uncomfortable with the topic.

"Ani, I haven't met her."Yerim trailed off.

"Eh? Then why do you sound so surprised upon hearing her name?"Seulgi asked as the two kids were just listening with the conversation.

"Coz she's the missing Princess of Silla."Yerim answered which left the two sisters and two kids baffled with the sudden revelation.

"Daebak!"they all said at the same time excluding Yerim.

-------
PARK SOO YOUNG

I was preparing the food we would be bringing to the palace later, today is Saturday and we promised Joo Hyun and Seulgi-eonnie that we would be visiting them. I was already set to leave wearing my simple knee length mint green ruffled dress  and topped it with a white silk blazer and I was also wore a pink hair clip Sungjae gave me the other day.

"Sooyoung? Are you ready?"Seungwan-eonnie asked as she just came from upstairs, she was wearing a 1 inch above the knee long sleeved baby blue floral dress.

"Ne, where's Chandy? Aren't you going to bring her?"I asked.

"Ani, she has a fever and nampyeon would be watching over her while we visit the palace."she said.