Circus Girl 🎪Seventeen

Start from the beginning

"Don't worry to much Sungjae, we'll handle everything else."Gong Yoo-hyung assured me before I left the room and went to my cousins room.

Does Hyunsik and Suho-hyung knew about this announcement as well?

-------
PARK SOO YOUNG

"Pee-ka-boo!"I exclaimed as I was playing with my 2 year old niece Chandy. The little toddler just laughed upon our cute interaction.

"Aigoo Sooyoungah! Aren't you going to work at the cafe today?"Seungwan-eonnie came into the room carrying a basket full of cleaned clothes. She just finished taking in the dried clothes from outside.

"It's Saturday eonnie, besides Hayoung and Yerin had some prior engagement for today. So I decided to close the store for the mean time, we'll be resuming back on Monday."I told her as I pinched Chandy's cheeks lightly.

"Eh? How about at Bo Gum-ssi's bar? You don't have work there tonight?"She asked as she started folding the clothes. Chandy slowly crawled towards me as I was holding a ball of yarn in my hands.

"The Bar is closed today, Bo Gum went to Silla to visit his friend or something. Taehyung-oppa also went back to Japan last Monday and the others are busy as well so I took today and tomorrow as my rest day. Meaning! More time with baby!"I exclaimed as I carried Chandy in my arms as I started twirling around the room making the little one giggle.

"Aigoo, you sure love playing with my daughter huh."she spoke while smiling at me.

"Of course, I wasn't there when you gave birth to her. So it's just natural for me to spend more time now that you guys are back."I exclaimed as I slowly put her down in bed when she suddenly yawned which made me giggle upon Chandy's cuteness. Waaaaah! Babies are so adorable!

"Whatever you say. Oh by the way is it really okay for you three to stay on one room and us on this bigger room?"She asked concerning about the room assignment. Well Chanyeol-oppa planned on renting a house for the three of them but we insisted that they stay at our house. It was enough for the 6 of us, besides we we rarely stay here since we have work and we have 2 rooms, one for them and one for the three of us.

"Of course, me and Irene-eonnie enjoy sleeping on the floor. Besides we don't want to be separated with you again."I said with a pout as Seungwan-eonnie chuckled.

"Well you three would be leaving us behind as well when you marry the Princes."she spoke with a tease.

O____O

"Yah! Who said I'll be marrying that guy?!"I yelled which startled Chandy and caused her to cry. Omo! I was about to carry her when Seungwan-eonnie motioned me that's it's okay and she carried her daughter in her arms.

"Hey Sooyoungah, can you answer me honestly. Do you not have feelings for Sungjae anymore?"she asked as she was staring at me intently.

O___O woah! What's with the sudden question?

"Molla!"I trailed off as Seungwan-eonnie sighed.

"Look Sooyoung, whatever misunderstandings you and Sungjae had 6 years ago or during your reunion. Hurry up and make up and if not then tell him straight that you no longer like him."She said which surprised me. "The way you're acting now is really confusing for us, you bicker with him and push him away but he when he leaves you go all bratty on your own. What are your feelings really?"She asked now facing me as I tried to avoid her eyes. Am I that readable to her?

"I really don't know eonnie."I spoke before we heard someone yelling downstairs.

"I guess the others are back. Let's talk about that later."she said as she slowly walk towards the door and left me still baffled with her words.