Happy Songkran Day

It was so late at night, it was probably three in the morning after they got home from the Songkran night. They went to this restaurant to fill their empty stomach after the fun, physical, wet water gun war on the street. After everyone got their stomach full, Tae went home after he bided goodbye to Kim and his other friends.

Tae opened his room's door and he putted his water gun to the nearby desk near the door. Run his fingers though his hair, Tae walked calmly to his cupboard to take out some fresh clothes. He then walked to the bathroom.

He took a good warm bath and he took his time being relaxed and all. then he walked out of the bathroom with the fresh clothes on his body. still with towel on his semi wet hair, Tae walked to his bed and sat down on the bedside. He took his phone on the nightstand and unlocked the screen.

Tae laid himself down and tucked himself under the comforter as he saw a lot of miscalls and messages on the notification bars. Some form his friends, his colleagues, his far away family, saying happy Songkran day and all good wishes for him.

Tae skipped some messages as he scrolled on his phone screen. Until he saw the name with a row of messages to him.

Tee Beam Jaruji
P'Tae

Tee Beam Jaruji
P

Tee Beam Jaruji
T

Tee Beam Jaruji
A

Tee Beam Jaruji
E

Tee Beam Jaruji
P'Tae Darvid

Tee Beam Jaruji
T

Tee Beam Jaruji
A

Tee Beam Jaruji
E

Tee Beam Jaruji
D

Tee Beam Jaruji
A

Tee Beam Jaruji
R

Tee Beam Jaruji
V

Tee Beam Jaruji
I

Tee Beam Jaruji
D

Tee Beam Jaruji
P'Tae, happy Songkran Day na

Tee Beam Jaruji
🎉🎉🎉 🍰🍰🍰🍰💦💦💦

Tee Beam Jaruji
P'Tae, thank you for bearing with me this whole year. Although I always act so naughty and cheesy, you are always so patient with me. And thank you so much for understanding my 'blank'ness everytime juggling with works and college overwhelms me. I hope you can cope with this handful Tee Jaruji longer than forever!

Tee Beam Jaruji
*Moon drinking wine with 'pretty' face sticker*

Tee Beam Jaruji
*kisses sticker*

Tee Beam Jaruji
P'Tae, I hope this year will bring you more and more wisdom and capability to stay gentle and warm no matter how much hardship this world may gives you.

Tee Beam Jaruji
*Moon with tears streamed down on his cheeks, smiling widely while giving thumbs up sticker*

Tee Beam Jaruji
P'Tae... honestly.... I really, really, really want to present you my graduation certificate this year.... so I hope you will pray for me always so I can make it into reality.... Please pray for me a lot na P'Tae....

Tee Beam Jaruji
*Moon squatting and drawing something on the grpudn, with tears streams down on his face, with a twilight on the back ground sticker*

Tee Beam Jaruji
P'Tae! I heard you and P'Kim went to the street to play water gun with everyone there! I bet it was really fun, right? hoho I hope you didn't get wet too much and fall sick because you're old 55555 I wish you health forever so you can be my sexy choco forever and ever 55555!!

Tee Beam Jaruji
P'Tae, today I went to do merit with my sister, and I also talked a lot with grandma. I told her I am fine because P'Tae always took a good care of me! Such and nice Nong I am, ain't I, P'Tae? 555555 #waitingforthefreemealsforthepayment

Tee Beam Jaruji
I bet you're still outside with everyone, right?

Tee Beam Jaruji
It's so late and everyone is sleeping already, P'Tae, I wish I can join you on the street....

Tee Beam Jaruji
P'Tae.... I want salmon sashimi now.... :"""""""""

Tee Beam Jaruji
P'Taeeeeee.....

Tee Beam Jaruji
555555hohohohohahahahahhhoho555555

Tee Beam Jaruji
Have a good night, Ai'Forth

Tee Beam Jaruji
See you soon!

Tee Beam Jaruji
*a caterpillar sleeping on this sleeping bag sticker*

Tae didn't even realize that his smile had bloomed since a while ago. He thought that Tee should watch less Korean Drama, he was so cheesy.

Tae wondered if Tee was asleep since the last text was sent 30 minutes ago.

Tae shifted on his king sized bed, hugging the pillow next to his head, turning off the light. He dialed Tee's numbers.

"Um... mm... hello...".

Tae could hear Tee's sleepy voice over the phone.

"Tee, It's Choco," Tae giggled as he thought Tee will probably not remember this in the morning, so he decided to just mess with him.

"Choco..." Tee mumbled. "P'Taeeeeee," Tee giggles sleepily on the line. "What's up, P'....?".

And Tae was quiet stunned by the question. Honestly he didn't even know why he decided to call him. it was super late, and he himself was sleepy and tired already, so he didn't even understand his own act. He really was surprised how much he could act before think when he was sleepy.

Or was he being cruelly honest?

"I read your line messages," Tae said softly. "Just wanna check on you, Tee,".

"Check on mee... umm..." Tee slurred probably because the words didn't make sense to his half sleeping consciousness, so he repeated it.

"And wanna hear your voice a little before I fall asleep..." Tae said softly. "Those unnecessary line chats made me....a little... just a little....miss yo—". "Heck.... I feel like a father calling his son....".

"Miss me, P'Tae...?" Tee giggled softly.

"Hm..." Tae answered softly. "A little...". "Today is too peaceful, too calm..." Tae giggled softly as his eyes closed gently.

"I'll bother you again, soon, Choco!" Beam slurred, but chirped joyfully.

"Yeah..." Tae said softly. "Can't wait...".

"Hm...".

"Tee...".

"Hm..?".

"Be overwhelmed with your colleges and works as much as you can, take all the time you need to graduate. No need to think about anything else and no need to worry". "I always slip your name on my prayers," Tae said softly. "I can wait."

"Hmm..." Tee slurred but tae could heard a small smile on the voice.

"Happy Songkran day na, Mallow..." Tae said softly and he could hear those angelic sleepy giggles from the other side of the line. "I just need you to be happy, so...". "Tee, although there were, are, and will be times when it's hard....". "I hope you can get back on your feet, happily."

"P'Taeee..." Tee whined, probably because of embarrassed made Tae giggled again.

"Good night na, Ai'Beam," Tae said softly again. "This... Ai'Forth really....". "loves you."

And Tae was escorted to his slumber with Tee's soft slur of "P'Tae...".

***

Happy Songkran  Day End