More Than A Lifetime

Cursing. Of course. Zayn sat up and sighed, "Nialler!"

"What!" Niall snapped from where he was digging through his suitcase. "You're not supposed to say those words my little Irish cupcake!" Zayn called as he walked down the hallway in nothing but his sweats. Yawning, Niall tossed a pair of Irish boxers onto Zayn's head. Sighing, he removed them, "What are you doing?"

"I have an interview with Opra today!"

Zayn's eyes widened, "Opra? Really?"

"Yes." Niall huffed, "And Paul said I had to dress in something besides a snapback and a muscle shirt. Help me! Oh....wait! Can I borrow some of your clothes?"

"Sure."

"Thank you! I owe you!" Niall kissed Zayn's face then hurried into Zayn's bedroom. 

                    On the way to Zayn's room, Niall ran into Harry, "Sorry, Harold! Gotta get ready to see Opra!"

"Opra? I'm jelly!" Harry scoffed.

"Why isn't she interviewing all of us? Um, doesn't this sound fishy?" Louis tapped his finger against his chin. Zayn smiled, "He has a date that he doesn't want us to know about. I'm sure it's with Demi."

"Probably. Or Ally."

"Maybe."

"We shall see. We can get anything out of Paul. You know he'll be taking Niall wherever he's going."

"Let's bribe the old lad." Zayn grinned.

"Agreed!" Harry laughed then saw Niall was standing there, "I hate you all." he snorted.

"Come on, Nialler. Tell us." Louis pleaded.

            Taking in a deep breath, Niall shrugged, then slammed the door shut. Zayn walked on downstairs to get some breakfast. He kept wondering who Niall was going out with but why the hell would he care? Liam finally came down with his cell phone pressed to his ear, "Yes. I'm on my way, darling." he said as he walked out the door. Louis then came down. Zayn smiled, "What are you doing today?"

"Going to see El! Bye!" Louis burst out the front door. Then there was Harry. "Hey, Haz. What's up?" Zayn asked. "Going to see Caroline." Harry muffled as he walked out the door.

Oh yes. Zayn now knew why he cared. He and Niall were the only single ones in the group.