Snapshot 4

~Daniplier~ (Mark and Daniel)

"Hey, how are you doing? It's been awhile hasn't it. Yeah I guess I'm good but nothing's really been the same since the accident. I started talking to myself a lot lately and waiting for responses because I've been so used to you being there but now you're dead and Oh look... I'm crying over your grave. I just miss you, Daniel."

~Moohm~

"What brings you to this session?" The women asked softly.

"I uh... A friend of mine brought me... He's been worried and thought that maybe if I talked to someone about what's been going through my mind lately that maybe it'd help." The boy was looking at his hands in his lap.

"Have you ever thought about killing yourself." The women asked softly, knowing the answer would be serious. She knew she was taking things to quickly but this was an answer she needed to better understand what he was feeling.

"Yeah. All the time." He kept his eyes down casted on his lap, refusing to make eye contact with the women.

"What stops you?" She asked him softly.

"I'm afraid." He says weakly.

"What are you afraid of." She pushed.

"He needs me. I know he does. I'm afraid to lose him."

~Team Edge~

"Why do you hate me?" Joey asked sternly as he stared down at his older brother.

"I don't hate you, Joey." Matt said slowly.

"Then stop giving me so much shit, Matt! I'm not a little kid anymore!" Joey shouted. Luna, Matts little girl, stood in the doorway of the kitchen out of their sight.

"I know you're not Joey!" Matt shouted back.

"Then stop protecting me!" Joey snarled as he shoved him back, knocking him to the ground.

~Brohm~

"I never stood a chance, did I?" Ohm asked weakly as he stared at Bryce quietly.

"Sadly, you did once." Bryce spoke softly as he looked at his feet. Ohm felt his heart break as he looked away.

"I'll leave then..." Ohm said softly.

"It's for the best, Ryan." Bryce sighed deeply as he watched Ohm leave without another word spoken.

"You did the right thing." Chad spoke softly behind Bryce.

"Then why does it hurt?" Bryce asked weakly.

~OhmToonz~

"Pack your shit and go. Get the fuck out off my sight!" Ohm shouted at his now ex boyfriend.

"Don't you think you're acting to rashly?" His ex smirked.

"I said get out of my fucking sight!" Ohm shouted again as his voice softly shook in fear. His ex quickly closed the gap between them by getting in the burnets face.

"Wanna try that again?" He snarled in his face.  Ohm flinched back softly, afraid he'd lash out at him.

"He said to leave." Luke, Ryan's roommate, yelled as he entered the room. He watched as the ex stiffened up and quickly turned tail and left without so much as another word to either of them.

"Thank you, Luke..." Ryan said weakly as he could feel the tears rolling down his face.

~H2OVanoss~MiniCat~