Please Don't be Gone (H2OVanoss)

(Here ya go Bro Why_So_Delirious. Just had to rip your heart out. Hope you enjoy it.)

Evan felt his phone ring in his pocket. He was playing a game with Marcel, Craig, Tyler, Anthony, Ohm, Brock and Brian. Jonathan had gone out with Luke earlier that day so when Evan pulled out his phone and read his name he almost dropped it. Without muted his mic or warning the guys he answered the phone.

"Hello?" He answered with worry.

"Hey uh, Ev... I'm in the hospital... Can you head this way?" His voice was strained slightly. Evan dropped his phone as his eyes widened.

"Woah Ev... You okay man?" It was Tyler.

"I have to go guys...." He quickly picked up his phone and talked to Jon a few minutes more.

"Evan what's going on?!" Marcel was trying to get Evan to answer. They had all ended their recordings by this time. Evan had muted his mic as he listened to Jon cry softly. Soon he ended the call and unmuted the mic.

"Jon and Luke are in the hospital. I have to go. He needs me there." Evan wiped his eyes softly.

"Okay Ev. Keep us updated, please." Tyler smiled softly at him as he waved him off. With a sad smile Evan ended the Skype call. He took a deep breath, grabbed his car keys and ran out to his car in the down pouring rain.

As soon as he was at the hospital he was met by Jonathan.

"Ev." Jon said as soon as he saw Evan. Jonathan had a few cuts and bruises but nothing much worse then that.

"What happened?" Evan demanded as soon as he was close enough to Jonathan.

"Luke... He flipped his Jeep due to rain. I was thrown out so I didn't get to much damage. But Luke was badly injured. He's in surgery right now. " Jonathan was shaking softly.

"It's okay Jon... Everything is aright." Evan held onto his boyfriend softly.

They sat in the waiting room as they waited for Luke to get out of surgery. A doctor soon walked up to the two boys with a soft smile.

"Are you two here for Luke Patterson?" The doctor asked softly.

"Yeah. Any news?" Jonathan asked softly.

"Well your friend is gonna make a full recovery." He smiled softly.

"Can we go see him?" Jonathan asked again.

"Yes you may." The doctor said. They stayed for an hour before they decided to go home and get some rest. Jon had promised Luke he'd come by and visit him in the morning before walking out.

The boys sat in the car quietly as Evan drove them home. Jonathan was staring out the window watching as the trees past them.

"I'm sorry I worried you Ev..." Jonathan said softly.

"It's fine love. I'm always worried." He gave him a weak smile as he let some tears roll down his cheeks.

"Evy-bear...?" Jonathan asked softly as he noticed the tears. "Are you okay?"

Evan pulled into the driveway slowly and shut off the car.

"I'm fine Jon..." He said as he wiped his eyes softly. He remained seated in the driver seat.

"Evan... We both know you're not..." Jonathan said softly.

"Just... I'm fine Jon..." Evan slowly opened the driver side door and got out.

"Who are you trying to lie to? Me or yourself?" Jonathan asked softly as he got out after Evan.

"Jonathan. Just stop..." Evan wouldn't face him.

"Not until you tell me what's eating you..." Jonathan said softly.

"I could have lost you!" Evan turned to him sharply and shouted. Jonathan felt his heart drop like a lead weight as he realized how his boyfriend felt.

"Ev..." Jonathan walked closer to his lover and pulled him into a tight hug. "I'm so sorry Evan..." Without another word both boys stood in the driveway; one crying the other speaking calming words.

"I love you Evan... I love you so much." Jonathan said softly.

"I love you too..." Evan whispered into his chest. Finally, both boys walked inside and sat down on the couch. Evan was laying on Jonathans lap as he ran his fingers through his hair. That was how Evan fell asleep. Wrapped up in his boyfriends scent.

To bad that wasn't what actually happened. Evan lay on the couch snuggled up in his boyfriends jacket but not his boyfriend. The call he had gotten earlier that day wasn't his boyfriend it was just a call from his phone, his boyfriend and his best friend had been killed in the car crash. The last thing he had of Jonathan was his jacket, his mask and whatever clothes had been left at his house. Evan lay curled up on the couch as he sobbed into the jacket softly. Jonathan was gone and he was never getting him back.

"I'm sorry, Jonathan." Evan whispered softly as he fell asleep on the couch.