I'm Fine I Promise (VanCat Brohm)

(This one is for H20vanoss4life21 and BTSSlutGirl. I tried to figure out how to work these two together)

 Bryce sat on the bus quietly as he texted his boyfriend Ohm. He hadn't noticed the three larger males getting onto the bus until one of them sat next to him.

"Where ya going kid?" The man asked. Bryce could hear the smirk in his voice.

"I'm going to hang out with some friends..." Bryce said in a low voice.

"Oh well you should come hang out with us instead cutie." The one in front of Bryce turned around in his seat and winked. Bryce began to feel uncomfortable and shook his head.

"No I can't ditch my friends for people I don't know..." Bryce didn't look up. He kept playing with his phone in his lap.  Bryce was growing scared as the guys kept bugging and trying to get him to hang with them instead.

Finally Bryce heard another voice.

"Um could I sit next to my boyfriend...? I mean there are plenty of other free seats on the bus." Bryce didn't know the voice but he felt the man next to him shift. "How was work babe?" The man continued on and asked Bryce a question.

Bryce looked up and shot him a thankful smile. "It was amazing." The man that sat next to him got up and allowed this new guy to sit next to him. The man leaned close to his ear, pretending to kiss his cheek and whispered, 'I'm Tyler. Just play along.'

A few more stops came and went and the three men finally got off.

"I really hope I didn't cross the line with you... You just looked scared and uncomfortable." Tyler said when they were out of ear shot.

"Bryce..." Bryce said softly. Tyler raised an eyebrow and Bryce giggled softly. "My name is Bryce and it was alright. I was terrified. Thank you."

"Well Bryce. We make the perfect couple. Got a boyfriend or something?" Tyler joked playfully.

"Yes actually. I was going to go meet him in Starbucks." Bryce smiled.

"Cool I have a boyfriend too." He looked up quickly. "Can I see your phone real quick?" He asked. Bryce nodded as he unlocked his phone and handed it to Tyler. He clicked in something onto his phone before he gave back the phone. "I gave you my number. Call or text me anytime." As soon as the bus came to a stop Tyler got up and got off the bus. Bryce looked down at his phone and smiled.

As soon as his stop came up he got off the bus and walked a little way to the Starbucks his boyfriend, Ryan, wanted to meet him at. The walked in quietly, saw Ryan and grinned. He walked up slowly and kissed Ryan on the cheek.

"Hey love..." Bryce said in a soft voice. Ryan was blind, had been most of his life.

"Hey Bryce." A smiled grew across his boyfriends face. They talked for an hour before they went back to Ryan's house, the number of his savior burning a hole in his pocket.

Tyler and Evan had a rocky relationship. Evan always kept stuff from him and always lied.  It made Tyler feel worthless not to have Evans full trust after so many years of dating.

"Evan babe... Are you alright?" The question that always started fights.

"Huh?" Evan had been staring off into space. "Oh I'm okay Ty..." The same lie.

"Stop telling me you're okay!" The same annoyance.

"Well I am okay!" Evan shouted back. Tyler grew annoyed and got up.

"Call me when you stop lying to yourself." He snarled and left. Tyler felt his phone buzz softly in his pocket and he pulled it out.

6:36 pm Unknown Number: 'Hey it's Bryce. The victim from the bus...' He re-read it a few times before responding. He was walking to the park down the street from his house to avoid another fight.

6:37 pm Tyler 'Hey Bryce. Whatcha' up to man?'

6:39 pm Bryce 'Nothing really. Boyfriend is asleep and I was thinking... Are you alright? You seemed a bit off on the bus earlier...' 

6:40 pm Tyler 'I'm fine.' Tyler was going to send the text but then realized that this is why he as always fighting with Evan.

6:42 pm Tyler 'Actually somethings been bothering me I guess...'

6:44 pm Bryce 'Oh do you wanna talk about it?'

6:48 pm Tyler 'I guess. It's just. My boyfriend, Evan, always seems so off and every time I try to confront him about it  starts a fight. I just don't get why he keeps hiding stuff from me.'

6:50 pm Bryce 'Maybe he's afraid you'll get mad. Ohm, my boyfriend, does that a lot. Main difference is my boyfriend is blind and can be read like an open book. Maybe of you approached it differently it'd help you get somewhere.'  Tyler nodded at Bryce's statement and thought it over.

6:53 pm Tyler 'Thanks Bryce... That really helped out. I'm gonna go talk to him.'  Tyler began heading home as a feeling of sinking dread filled his stomach. He quickens his pace as his house came into view. He opened the front door and listened to any sound that may be coming from inside but heard nothing. He stepped inside, shut the door and locked it quietly.

"Evan!?" He called out. No reply. He began looking around the house for any sign of Evan. He began to worry as he walked upstairs slowly.

"Ev?! Come on man this isn't funny!" Tyler was worried. Very worried. He stepped into their bedroom and froze in his tracks. Evan hung before him, legs dangling over a knocked over office chair. Tylers eyes widened in horror as he quickly sprung into action and cut his boyfriend down. He held the limp body as he called an ambulance. He was crying to hard for the women on the other end to understand him.

Soon an ambulance arrived and took the dead body away as Tyler was left alone to himself to think of where he'd gone wrong.

7:30 pm Tyler 'He's gone... I can't believe I lost him...'

7:31 pm Bryce 'There are pliantly of fish out there in the sea man. You'll find the right one.'

7:33 pm Tyler 'No Bryce... Evan. My dearest Evan killed himself... I should I never left his fucking side... This is all my fault.' Tyler was crying heavily by now.

7:39 pm Bryce 'Oh god man I'm so sorry... I didn't know that's what you meant... But it can't be your fault. You didn't know he'd do this... You couldn't have known.'  Tyler knew Bryce was right but it didn't hurt any less. He lay down on the floor, curled up into a ball, and fell asleep. He just wished it was all a nightmare.