You are my Sunshine (DaithDeCaliber)

No one realizes how loud a gun shot is until it's right in their ear. That's how Nogla felt after his best friend and crush was taken from him.

~Flashback~

It was a normal day, he and the gang had finally put the latest plan into motion. They were the most well known killers in LA and it was all thanks to Vanoss, their leader. They had a large crew that all had their own special talents.

Vanoss was the leader. Mini Ladd was the brains of the crew. Wildcat and Delirious were the strength. Moo was the medic. Squeaker and 407 were the sharp shooters. Marcel was the driver alongside Cartoonz. Terroriser was the bomb expert and Nogla, Nogla was the main sniper along side Ohm. He wasn't that good at his job as Lui was but he was all they had. Bryce was their hackers and helped them bypass security cameras with ease and got them in easily.

"So everyone knows what they're doing?" Evan said threw the ear piece. Everyone gave a yeah or yes as a quick reply before starting the mission. Nogla was crouched on the rooftops next to Lui as Ohm and Scotty had been on the building across from them just out of their view. They were robbing a bank that day because they needed money for their next plan. After they got in the bank everything went to shit.

~End Flashback~

David and Lui were being shot at from below. Scotty was already injured and Ohm was continuing to fire back as he demanded that Marcel brought Brock to their area before Scotty bled out. The gunshot that rang out next was in Noglas ear. He firmly pressed his hand to his ear as if it'd make the ringing in his ear stop. Then he heard the raspy breathing and turned around quickly. The bullet had missed Nogla but it didn't miss Lui. Lui was holding his neck as blood oozed through his fingers.

"No... NO!" David yelled in his thick Irish accent.

"What's wrong Nogla." Ohm asked through the static in the headset. He ignored him calmly and dropped down next to Lui as he slowly picked him up and held him in his arms tightly to his chest.

"Lui... Please hold on... Don't die..." Crying made his accent thicker than it normally was. He could hear people screaming at him through his ear piece, but he ignored them and focused on the dying man in his arms.

"You are my sunshine..." He was sobbing softly as he began to sing softly.

"My only sunshine..." Lui reached up and wiped his tears softly.

"You make me happy, when skies are gray." He held Lui's hand to his face calmly and more tears began to spill.

"You'll never know, dear, how much I love you..." Lui was getting weaker and weaker.

"Please don't take my sunshine away..." The last part was no more than a whisper as Lui dropped his hand away from Nogla's face and whispered softly, "I love you too you doof..." Lui then went limp and he was gone. Nogla held the body close to his chest and sobbed against the limp shoulder.

"Lui's dead guys... We lost Lui..." David said through tears and a heavy Irish accent.