"We're playing with fire here. The girl is pregnant for God's sake!" Kurogiri said.

"Was, Kurogiri. Thanks to selective disintegration courtesy of Sensei, I didn't kill her. Well, physically. When he arrives he can use a brainwashing Quirk if she still refuses to join us." Shigaraki said.

"I joined the League to aid Sensei in making the world suitable for people like us to be free in. I may be loyal to Sensei, but I still have morals. Being an accomplice to a man who murdered the unborn child of a pregnant woman is still against those morals." Kurogiri said. "And what of the vigilante? I got a radio signal from the blockade earlier, and they said that he was stopping at nothing to get to us. As of now they may all be dead. I fear that we're next."

"It doesn't matter. As long as Sensei arrives first, we'll be okay." Shigaraki said. At that point, the entire league entered the room, except for Spinner, who was arrested, Twice, who was supposedly outside, and Toga, who had mysteriously disappeared during the attack, to discuss what had happened during the attack.

"I, for one, did not expect such a depressing situation to occur. I fear that the worst has happened to our other comrade." Mr. Compress said. "Ah, well. If the vigilante appears I can compress him, or Magne can magnetize him and kill him. What of the girl I captured, anyways? I know you wanted to recruit her into the League, but what did you do to stop her anger?"

"Well, she had a baby." Shigaraki said. "And I had twenty minutes to cease her anger."

"I saw no infant when I-oh." Mr. Compress said, now visibly shaking.

"What's wrong?" Magne asked.

"N-No, I refuse to acknowledge that you did what I think you did." He said. "If that vigilante was as angry as he was when he chased me, then that means... no..." The normally humorous man then stood up, and dashed at Shigaraki, clutching his collar tightly. "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?!" He screamed.

"I simply did what must be done to get her to cooperate. That is all." Tomura said, grinning under his mask.

"If what I think happened is what you had to do, then I am already dead." The man said, shaking. He loosened his grip on Shigaraki's collar, and removed his mask, the still slightly covered face extremely pale and eyes widening in shock and fear. "If Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, I fear the man who was her lover." He said.

"The hell are you talking about?" Dabi asked.

"If my hunch is correct, not only did you kidnap the vigilante's lover, but you also stole the child she was carrying from the world." Mr. Compress said, before the door suddenly burst open.

"KNOCK KNOCK ASSHOLES!!!" A voice yelled. From the rubble of the door stepped in Izuku, who fired a shell at Kurogiri's weak spot. The shadow man hid under the table, and quickly warped Shigaraki away as the rest tried to fight the gunslinger. Magne drew him in with her Quirk, and tried to attack him, but midair he swerved around the attack and placed the barrel of his gun onto Magne's forehead. He pulled the trigger, and let the head splatter, before landing and turning to the rest. While the villains saw themselves as revolutionaries serving for the betterment of the outcasts, they knew a monster when they saw one.

This was no monster. His eyes showed the wrath of God in them, and he spun-cocked his shotgun in his hand. Dabi tried to burn him with a wave of fire, but he ran through the flames to slam the butt of his pistol into his forehead, and kicked him to the floor. He was about to finish the man off, but was interrupted by having to dodge a hand shooting out of a smoky black portal. The hand disappeared, and he saw two more open. He dodged the hands that shot though, and saw Mr. Compress, who shakily placed his mask back on.