Circus Girl 🎪 Fifteen

Start from the beginning

"Oh the palace has some guests. Hello."she greeted as cheerfully as the two girls followed. "By the way, is Changsub around?"she asked him which earned some teasing from the other ladies.

"Aigoo eonnie, it's too early to go on love hunting."Lady Sejeong exclaimed which earned her a nudge on the elbow from Lady Chorong.

"He's with the young royalties."Peniel-oppa answered as she nodded and smiled once more to us before they started walking again.

While we were a bit farther from them I could hear Lady Sejeong talking about us.

"Don't they look familiar?"she spoke as I felt a little uncomfortable.

"Eh? Jinja? I didn't recognize them though."Chorong spoke as I felt someone staring at me. Brrr... I really don't like the castle atmosphere at all.

...

Overlooking the pretty grass and fine flowers in the palace pavilion, I saw a girl facing her back to us wearing a hanbok as well as Yerim's eyes widen upon seeing us. Slowly the girl turned around and from then on I couldn't contain my tears anymore. It's her.

Seungwan-eonnie.

"Eonnie!!"I yelled forgetting the fact that we were in the castle. I don't care anymore! All I want to do now is run and hug her so tight! I missed her, I really do.

"Joyiah!"she spoke as she walked towards me, meeting half way. When I reached her I immediately wrapped my arms around her I sobbed in pure happiness.

"I missed you. I really do."I spoke burying my face into her neck.

"Aigoo, I missed you too maknae."she spoke which made me burst into more tears. Then I felt more arms wrapping around us.

"Wendy-ssi."I heard Seulgi-eonnie exclaimed as Irene-eonnie just stared at her with tears in her eyes. No words can describe how we feel right now, it's been almost 3 years and finally we are back together.

I broke our little reunion as I wiped my tears and scan the place.

"Eonnie, where's Chanyeol-oppa and Chandy-ssi?"I asked. Seulgi and Irene-eonnie also nodded in agreement.

"They'll be here this afternoon."she spoke which made me smile with her answer. My niece, we are finally going to meet our niece. I bet she would be as pretty as Seungwan-eonnie and as tall as Chanyeol-oppa and of course she would be as cute as me. Hahaha.

This feels nice. Can we stay like this forever?

-------
PRINCE SUNGJAE

Seeing her all smiles despite having tears in her eyes made me happy. This is all what we've all wanted to see from them, pure happiness in their life. No fortune nor amount of clothing can suffice their smile, just the mere presence of their love ones are enough to make them complete. Good thing I'm here witnessing this amazing reunion.

"God you look like a creep smiling like that."I heard Yerim spoke beside me which made me glare at her. Why does this kid never change? She still has that foul mouth of hers.

"Just focus on your own business."I told her which she just flipped her hair and started walking towards the four ladies. I was about to stop her from meddling with the reunion when Joy noticed her presence and jolted up and yelled her name.

"Yah! Yerim-ssi!!!!!"she called out as she struggled from running towards Yerim wearing her hanbok.

"Eonnie.!"Yerim exclaimed as they both hugged each other.