"Oh. Why did he ask me to leave?"

"Well, he didn't want to hurt you."

"O-Oh." I blushed and Lacus grinned.

"See? He really does care about you."

"I know." I whispered. It was seriously a touchy subject.

~

*Mika's POV*

"Gosh d##nit!" I cursed. The urge was too strong.

It didn't help that my bed smelled like Yuu-chan, and so did my clothes. I needed to change and get the hxll out of there.

So that's what I did.

I hid in one of the lounges and gripped my blonde locks. What was I going to do? Blood was the only thing on my mind.

I knew it was too good to be true. At some point my cravings were going to come back. This is why my mother always told me not to keep humans in my house when she stopped by.

I was an absolute idiot.

Sighing, I made my way over to the piano and started to play. Playing piano always calmed down my nerves when I had cravings. It made me relaxed and focused on something other than blood.

~

*Yuu's POV*

Walking by a slightly closed door, I paused and listened. A beautiful, sweet melody was drifting out of the room.

Someone was playing piano.

"Who's playing? They're amazing." I asked Lacus.

Please to say Ferid. Wait—isn't he banned from the castle anyways?

"That's Mika." Lacus tried not to laugh. I blushed.

Of course it was.

"He's really good." I croaked. Lacy's finally let the laugh he had been holding in, out.

"I know. He plays all the time."

"I wish I could go in there." Lacus grabbed my arm.

"Don't."

"I know." I said glumly.

"Hey, he'll be fine."

"How long does it take for him to calm down?"

"Not long."

That wasn't a good enough answer for me.

~

I sat on the couch in one of the living rooms, watching TV in boredom. Where was Mika? Was he okay?

Lacus had gone off saying that he had important business to talk about with someone that I didn't know. I was bored out of my mind now because I had no one to talk to.

"Ugh." I spoke to myself. How much longer was Mika going to take to calm down?

All of a sudden, my prayers were answered. Mika came walking in and plopped down next to me. I flinched and scooted back to give him some space.

"Um..." I spoke nervously. Mika laughed.

"I'm only now, Yuu." I relaxed.

"Oh."

"Come here." He opened up his arms. I scooted in and snuggled up to him.

"I'm sorry." Mika frowned.

"For what?"

"It was my fault, wasn't it?"

Mika fell silent.

"I knew it." Mika sighed.

"Please don't blame yourself, Yuu-chan. It happens. I'm okay, don't worry."

"Are you sure?" I looked up at him. He down at me gently.

"Yes. Now, want to go cuddle in our room?"

Our room.

Sadness flashed deep inside of me but I pushed it away.

"Sure." I replied. His smile widened.

"Okay, let's go." He scooped me up and carried me to our room.

We cuddled for the rest of the night.

~

A.N. This was a filler...sorry if it was boring. :( Thank you so much for reading, please vote and comment! I'm making it up to your all with a new update so. :) I hope you all enjoyed, have a wonderful rest of your day/night. Love ya :) xx

~Nia :D xoxo

Claimed // MikaYuuOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara