Intro

Can we control our lives in at least some ways?

Yes we have the power to control at least our physical realm of life for example when you dream, dreams most of the time comes true and you dream of being arrested and jailed, if you don't do anything like fasting and prayers, taking of life precautions like a lifestyle check to cancel that dream, it will surely come to pass. And if you prevent that dream from coming to pass that's surely 'you' taking control of your life. God will not help you sometimes if you don't help yourself.

If you're the type with memory issues, if you don't pray to remember your dreams when you wake up you will end up forgetting all about it in your consciousness. And if you don't keep record of your plans and daily activities, you're likely going to be in trouble of forgetfulness always.

Even the spiritual realm can be controlled for instance if you're a believer, you don't pray for wisdom, victory, deliverance, restoration and remembrance in the dream, you will likely be defeated in the dream. As a believer you have to ask God the most Graceful and most Powerful to grant you the grace and power to prevail over your enemies in every realm and aspect of your life.

The knowledge we have is so that we can use it for our good and what we don't know is actually God's responsibility. Revelations 29:29

As a believer I believe that anything that I experience and have is divine not a coincident. Because there is nothing like coincident in Christianity or in God's will and plan for my life.

*****************************

Ana married a man who has had a boy(Ntekim) and a girl(Uyai) from his first wife. Uyai refused to accept Ana as a replacement for her biological mother since her parents divorced.

From youth Ana has always desired to birth only three children in life irrespective of the gender but when she finally reconciled with the love of her life, she discovered that he's impotent and to add to her worries, his only daughter didn't accept her as a stepmother.

Uyai's rejection hit her like a good punch and it immediately fueled her desire to birth her biological daughter who will accept and love her unconditionally but how is she going to birth her biological children especially her desired biological daughter with an impotent husband and will she ever win the love and acceptance of her stepdaughter?

So I am offering you a free ticket for an adventure into my world to know my decision and end, and hey it's non refundable. Lol.

NAMES AND THINGS WITH    MEANING
Uyai----          beauty
Adiaha/Adi   First  daughter          Ntekum.        Like mine
Ukebe.           Enema