This time I wasn't trying to be rebellious by touching him, my hand remained behind my back and I kissed him back with fervour.
He sunk his teeth into my bottom lips erupting the taste of blood. Our kiss was nothing compared to the way Nicholas had kissed me earlier.
He pulled back, our breathing ragged. My mouth hung open with his ghosting over it. Everything that happened left me wet— wanting him to explore me further.
He spun me around, my front meeting the cold wall. I gasped, he wasn't being rough and wasn't being gentle as well— just how I liked it.
I arched my back, pushing my ass into his erection.
I had no idea what had taken over me. Suddenly my anger was gone and all I wanted was him— in whatever way I could get him.
"I don't want anything from you, I want you."
He whispered, taking my earlobe into his mouth for what felt like the hundredth time.
I moaned— pushing harder into him. It was in the heat of a moment so I wasn't going to dwell on his words.
His hands trailed down to my hips, his left one stopping at my bare skin that was exposed by my spilt. I shivered, planting my palms on the wall to avoid reaching over for him.
He slid his hand into my dress as he begun to kiss my neck. It went down instantly, rubbing me through my almost nonexistent barrier.
"Uuhh." I moaned— throwing my head back, over his shoulder. He began rubbing furiously and harder.
"You're so fucking wet for me."
He growled into my ears, turning his head to kiss my jaw as my mouth hung wide open.
He pushed my thong to the side, pausing for a second to torture me. I grabbed his hand, attempting to guide it towards my soaking and needy vagina but he chuckled— pulling away and bringing it up to my breast.
"Fuck."
I moaned from his tight grip on my breast.
"That's right, who's making you feel this good?"
He asked, sinking his teeth into my neck. I couldn't take it anymore, I brought my finger to my thighs.
Just as I was about to do the fingering myself he grabbed my hand, stopping me.
"No one, I repeat no one is allowed to fuck you or cause you any form of pleasure except for me, not even you."
He growled and with that, he plunged his finger into me causing my eyes to roll to the back of my head.
"Uuh yeah."
I moaned, grabbing his waist from behind but this time he stopped me. Holding my roaming hand in his, he pumped his finger in and out of me furiously.

In, out, in, out. Anyone could've walked in on us considering we were on the balcony but I honestly didn't care at that particular moment.
"Oh, my go- uuh."
I became a moaning mess. I was close to climaxing, my abdomen became full, indicating my need to release.
"I'm coming."
I grunted out, my throat arid. This made him speed up beyond comprehension. At that point, I genuinely wasn't breathing.
"Come for me baby, come on daddy's fingers."
That was enough to cause my walls to clench as I came undone around his thick fingers. The word daddy pushing me over the edge. I would never admit this to him but I loved the idea and fact of him being my daddy. I've always had a daddy kink, even before I met Zayn.
He sloppily thrust in and out to ride out my orgasm, our breathing uneven as he pressed his body to mine.
He flipped me around so I was face to face with him. His hand rested flat on my stomach, pushing me further on the wall. We held each other's gaze for what felt like decades.

Slowly, he brought his fingers to his mouth, watching me seductively as he slipped it into his lips. He screwed his eyes shut, humming delightfully at my taste on his tongue. It was absolutely the sexiest thing I'd ever seen.
"You taste so good."
He whispered— bringing his lips closer to mine.
There was soo many questions running
through my mind by then but the one that stuck out the most was why?
Why was he doing and saying all these things to me?
"Why are you doing this?"
I breathed out, forcing out my voice. He furrowed his brows— his oh so plump and soft lips still ghosting over mine.
"I'd answer that but I just want to kiss you right now."
With that his lips finally met mine, unlike the first time he was genteel. The taste of myself in his mouth knocked out all my senses.
He pulled away— his gaze never straying from mine.
"I don't have tissues so there's only one way."
He informed me, a mischievous glint in his eyes. I had no idea what he was talking about hence my slight frown.
He brought his hand between my thighs once again, trailing up and it was then I understood him. My cum was dripping down my thighs.
I understood what he meant but I didn't catch on to the fact that he wanted to go down on me until I saw him lowering his body.