Lundon's POV

LUNA'S POV:

"Looona." Brendon cooes as I scroll through my phone one last time for the night.

"What? You're annoying me." I huff. He hasn't shut up since we left Willow and Liam's place.

"Have with me sex!" Brendon says and I can't help but hit him.

"No. You're fucking wasted." I tell him as he crawls closer to me and tries to kiss my neck and I swat him away. "No."

"Ohhh come on, Loona. Why didn't you drink, huh, huh, huh?" Brendon questions and I just look at him.

"Because if I had, we wouldn't have gotten home in the first place, and I didn't feel like it. One of has had to be the designated driver for the night." I reply with a shrug. "Now shut up, and go to sleep. You're going to have a massive hangover when you wake up." I put my phone down and turn off the light and lie down.

"Can I at least cuddle wiv you?" Brendon asks.

"Yes, Brendon." I reply and next think I know I'm lying on him, and I know, just know, that we don't have long left together, like this.

*

The next afternoon, I sit there watching a movie. Brendon hadn't come down and I'd left some water and aspirin in the bedroom next to him to take after he had woken up. I couldn't really blame him for not getting up. He would probably have a wicked hangover and I'd probably want to stay in bed too. Luckily, Rain won't be home for another couple of days. 

It's after six, almost seven, and I'm making dinner. I was debating whether or not to go up to Brendon. I had decided against it earlier but he might be hungry. I decided to make some carbonara pasta, something Brendon and I make quite often, but it's one of my favourite meals. 

"Ugh, fuck, remind me not to drink so much." Brendon says as he walks into the room and he sits at the kitchen bench.

"Don't drink so much next time." I remind him as I pull out a couple of plates.

"Ha ha ha, very funny." Brendon rolls his eyes. "At least I don't feel to bad now."

"Yeah, now you've slept the day away." I reply, putting some pasta onto the plates and I put one in front of him and get him another glass of water before I sit down beside me and he kisses me. 

"You love me." He tells me and I smile.

"I do." But how much longer will you love me?

We eat in a comfortable silence with some background noise from the TV.

"This is so good, babe." Brendon smiles at me and I can't help but smile back.

"Thank you." I reply. When we finish eating we talk for a little bit until he finally thinks for a moment.

"Why weren't you drinking last night? It's not like to not even drink one." Brendon muses.

"Just weren't." I shrug, quickly getting up and grabbing the plates and putting them into the dishwasher.

"Luna, you literally always drink. I'm not sure I've met a female who can beat me at drinking without almost dying." Brendon jokes but I just look at him before looking away. "Come on, Luna! What's going on? What did the doctor say by the way? You never told me."

I think about it and I actually didn't say anything about the doctors appointment. He hadn't asked, why? I wasn't actually sure. He'd been so excited when he came home about a couple of the songs and what was said at the meeting I guess both of us had just forgotten about it.

"Does it matter?" I ask, not looking at him.

"Yes, it does. You've been sick, and moody as fuck, you've complained about cramps and..." he trails off, and I look at him and I see him connecting the dots and he's no longer smiling. He's staring at me and I can't read the expression on his face. 

"And what?" I ask and he studies me for a moment. 

"You're not... you're not pregnant, are you?" He asks. "Please tell me, you've just got some bug or something that you need some form of medication or something for, and you're not pregnant, Luna."

"I could tell you that." I reply. "If you want me to lie." 

"So are you?" 

"Yeah, I'm pregnant." I finally say after what feels like a lifetime. 

"Fuck, Luna! How could you let this happen?" He shouts and I look at him.

"How could I have let this happen? It makes two to fucking make three, Brendon!" I shout back at him.

"You've been on fucking birth control since after you had Rain! What, was that a lie? Or did you do this on purpose? To force me to be a father regardless?" He shouts, and he's mad. So mad. 

"You really think I would do this on purpose?" I ask, all energy suddenly disappearing.

"Yes! No, I don't know." Brendon says, frustrated.

"Oh yeah, I would totally force my husband to be a dad regardless." I say, sarcastically, rolling my eyes at him. "You can really be a prick, Brendon."

"Then how the fuck are you pregnant in the first place, Luna?" He asks accusingly.

"I just forgot to go to the doctor, with touring, and planning the wedding, it just slipped my mind." I shrug. "But hey, if we weren't having sex, it wouldn't have happened. Regardless, birth control can fail."

"Fucks sake, Luna." He runs a hand through his hair.

"Yeah, it's all my fault right, Brendon? Next time, take care of your own fucking hangover." I say, throwing him some more aspirin and I walk out.

How the fuck could he seriously think I meant to get pregnant? As if I was psychotic enough to do that to him. What the fuck was I even going to do? What the fuck was going to happen to Brendon and I now? I never even planned on having another baby. I had never even considered the possibility of accidentally getting pregnant. Like yeah, we have sex. A lot. But I didn't even consider the tiny possibility. 

Since he always said he didn't want any, I hadn't entertained the thought of accidentally getting pregnant. I'd entertained the thought of Brendon and I have kids. More than a few times, but not actually getting pregnant. At least not yet anyway. 

I can't help but go right into my art room and lock the door and I can't help the tears.

BRENDON'S POV:

What the fuck? Luna couldn't be pregnant. She just couldn't be. How? Why? Did she get pregnant on purpose? What the fuck. Why would she even do that? She wouldn't. That's not, Luna. Why the fuck would I even say that to her? 

She was right. It does take two to make a baby, and considering the amount of sex we do have when we get together, it was never really impossible. I'd never even thought about her getting accidentally pregnant. Not once. But now she was, what the fuck was I even going to do? I didn't want kids. I don't want kids. Especially right now. Right now I know I don't want kids. With Luna, with anyone. At all.

What were we going to do? What was going to happen to us now she was pregnant and we had to deal with the reality of the situation? Had she told anyone else? I would hope to think I was the first one she told, but I don't think I would've been. Dua probably knows. Why wouldn't she? Hell, Dua and Luna are attached at the hip whenever they're together. Of course she would know. 

What if this was what drove us apart? The fact she is pregnant and I don't want kids and she does. What if this is when we end up getting divorced, when we only not long got married? If we did, would she expect me to be a part of the baby's life? Would she go back to Zayn? He would take her back in a heartbeat, I know he would. But would she? Would she really go back to him?

All I know, is that I have no fucking clue how any of this is going to turn out.

But I have a feeling, it won't be good.