Luna's POV

I finally step off the plane. I'm finally back in New York after about a month away. I'm home for just over a week before I finally go to Mexico City, Brazil, Chile, Argentina, Thailand, Phillipines, Japan, Singapore, China and then Australia before finishing my tour in New Zealand. All together, it would be about 2 and a half months away. Brendon had agreed he would meet me in Australia, but that was still about 2 months apart and I was actually going to be taking Rain with me. As much as I would miss Brendon, it's the sacrifices you have to make when you're an artist.

I finally get to where everyone waits and I instantly see Rain who runs right over to me and hugs me tightly.

"I missed you, mummy!" Rain tells me, hugging me tightly.

"I missed you too, baby." I kiss her little head before letting her go and Brendon walks over and he instantly kisses me before wrapping me in a big hug.

"I've missed you so much. I know it hasn't been long, but I still missed you anyway." Brendon tells me and I can't help but smile at him.

"I missed you too."

We then grab my suitcase and leave and get into the car. I help Rain in before Brendon drives off.

"It's your birthday tomorrow." He tells me and I giggle.

"Oh yes, I know. Twenty four! I'm getting old!" I whine and Brendon laughs.

"I'm older." He points out.

"Yeah, old man." I can't help but giggle and I hear a giggle behind me.

"Rain!" Brendon whines and Rain giggles again.

"Old man." She repeats and I can't help but laugh as I take Brendon's hand and he rolls his eyes at me.

*

The next day, I wake up and roll over and Brendon's lying there, staring at me with an adoring smile on his face.

"What's the time?" I ask him and he looks over at the clock.

"Just after one. You slept in. After last night, I can't blame you." Brendon grins and I can't help but blush.

"It was great sex, what can I say?" I ask, raising an eyebrow and he chuckles softly and kisses me.

"Happy birthday, Luna." Brendon says, tucking a loose strand of my hair behind my ear and I can't help but smile happily.

"Thank you."

"Here, I got you this. Among other things." He hands me a little square box and I open it and it's a cute little moon necklace. "I thought it would be cute. And I was also thinking you should name your next album 'Luna' and wear like a goddess outfit, since for one, your name is a goddesses name, and you yourself, are a goddess."

"You've really thought about this haven't you?" I giggle, knowing he's right. It's nice to have a goddesses name. Plus, I do love my name. It's different.

"Indeed I have." He nods. "Nah, kidding, I just looked up luna moon on google and came up with the idea!"

"Well, it is pretty perfect."

"You'll have to give me credit of-course."

"But of course!"

Brendon smiles again before he kisses me. Then he kisses me again. And then again before he finally pulls away and quickly gets up and pulls on some pants and walks off and I sit up, pulling the covers with me while I wait for him to come back.

When he does, he has a few things wrapped and he comes and sits on the bed and places them in front of me.

"You can choose whichever to open first. It's really up to you." He tells me and I nod and start making my way through my presents.