second

Baekhyun POV

7:00 a.m

This is gonna be my first day to my new work. I sigh looking myself in front of the mirror. I brush my brown hair and put some lip balm on my lips. I just wear a plain white Tee shirt and black jeans.

*knock knock* I turn around and look at the door of my room.

"Baekhyun? Are you done? You're not planning to be late at your first day do you?! " Kyungsoo yell on the other side of the door.

I take a look at the mirror once more before opening the door.

"I'm done " I said while smiling at Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo just roll his big eye.
"Common" he say and we both go downstairs.

And in front of the house, I saw Kai leaning his back to his white car while playing the keys on his finger.

Kai immediately smile when he saw us especially Kyungsoo.

"Hey~" Kai greeted Kyungsoo wide smile

"Hey too" I respond.

"Ready?"

"Yeah" I smiled at Kai and I open the door of car's back seat.

When we are at the road. I keep reminding myself that I can do it. Honestly I am a bit nervous I never done this before but I knew few thing about baby sitting.

A few minutes later.
"We're here" Kai said then he turn off the engine.

I open the car's door not bothering Kai to open it for me so I did it by myself.

We're here infront of a big house with the color of cream combine with color gray. Wow this so amazing I wonder what it looks inside.

We made our way in front of the mini gate. Then he press the door bell. Minute later a old man rushing to our direction, he open the gate for us.

"Good Morning Sir Jongin" the old man said as we enter, then he bowed. Kai just nod and smile at the old man.

The old man's eyes glance at my direction and then to Kyungsoo.

"Good morning to the of you too" he greeted and bow.

"Good morning too Mister" Kyungsoo and I both said we also bow to give respect.

The old man smile.
"Just call me Sebastian" he say.

We just smile at him. Then he guide us to the main door of the house. It was really amazing inside the house all I can see was glass even furniture. I feel a bit nervous already, feel nervous to broke one of those things it looks like too expensive for me to pay those. I sigh to relax myself for being paranoid.

Sebastian guide us at the living room.
"Please have a sit for a while I'm going to call my Sir" he say before he leave.

We all sit on the couch patiently waiting to the person who own this house.

"Kyung?" I call him , he just look at me and his eyebrow frowned.

"I just want to inform you that, I'm scared and.. nervous at the same time" I say

"Why?" He respond

"Well can you see those? *points to glasses furniture* I'm afraid I might broke one of those" I say

"You better not" he said and roll his big eye..

I nod slowly.
"It's too expensive you know?" He added.

"Yeah right" I agree on what he said.

"Just be careful when touching those arraseo? Or don't go nearly to those things" he say.